Windows 10: looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050

Discus and support looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I program keys 1 to 5 on the top of the keyboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robertanderson2419, Jan 9, 2019.

1. looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050

how do I program keys 1 to 5 on the top of the keyboard?

:)

robertanderson2419, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Bill Smithers, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5050

Is there a way to set an on screen display to notify caps lock is on / off on the Wireless Comfort 5050 desktop keyboard? Very frustrating that there is no light on the keyboard!

JanieBigWeb, Jan 9, 2019
  4. looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050

F-key functions on the Comfort Wireless 5050

Hi Robert,

To troubleshoot your concern about your Comfort Wireless 5050, answer the following questions:

• Aside from the function keys, does the other keys work?
    • Have you downloaded the latest drivers for your device? Click on this
      link
      on where to download the drivers for your wireless keyboard.
    Update us on the result.

Gerald Vit, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050

1. looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050 - Similar Threads - looking instruction manual

2. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works: I have wireless comfort keyboard 5050 for almost 3 years and i didn't use the keyboard for almost a year but i used the mouse without any problems "all that time i removed the battery from keyboard", Now i trying to use the keyboard again but it didn't responding.I used a...
  3. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works: I have wireless comfort keyboard 5050 for almost 3 years and i didn't use the keyboard for almost a year but i used the mouse without any problems "all that time i removed the battery from keyboard", Now i trying to use the keyboard again but it didn't responding.I used a...
  4. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 keys are not works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY: It`s SHAME that Microsoft $70 keyboard DOES NOT WORK on Microsoft system.I have Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 on Windows 11 and additional keys do WHAT THEY WANT.Even volume down key turns volume up more often than sometimes !They does not execute what is assigned in...
  6. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 DOES NOT WORK ABSOLUTELY: It`s SHAME that Microsoft $70 keyboard DOES NOT WORK on Microsoft system.I have Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050 on Windows 11 and additional keys do WHAT THEY WANT.Even volume down key turns volume up more often than sometimes !They does not execute what is assigned in...
  7. Comfort Keyboard 5050 giving the wrong characters

Comfort Keyboard 5050 giving the wrong characters: I have a Comfort Keyboard 5050 that's worked well in the UK for the last 6 months, but it has suddenly started giving the wrong characters. If I press the @ key I get ", and vice-versa. Also, the 'pound' key now gives me # and the # key gives me \. I'm assuming I've somehow...
  8. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050: My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up. The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click...
  9. MS comfort keyboard 5050

MS comfort keyboard 5050: Hello, I have two of the MS comfort keyboards 5050. No doggles for either. Can I pair these to a laptop or computer? or are they dead in the water and only good for parts as I've read a few responses on other questions that the end result was they are not blue tooth but a 2.4...
  10. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 missing first keystokes

wireless comfort keyboard 5050 missing first keystokes: Since installed the driver available on Microsoft website on my Windows10 64bit laptop, my wireless keyboard will miss the first keystroke. It will usually take around 30 seconds before it would happen.... but if i will take a break longer than ~30 seconds then the first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manual for a comfort keyboard 5050

2. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 instructions

3. microsoft keyboard 5050 instructions

4. mouse 5050 instructions on the windows 10,
  5. windows comfort keyboard 5050 tutorial,
  6. windows comfort keyboard 5050 instructions