Windows 10: Looking for an random image picking program.

Discus and support Looking for an random image picking program. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking for a Windows 10 supported program that searches through a folder for a specific amount of pictures and displays them. More specifically,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MasterEnglish, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Looking for an random image picking program.

I'm looking for a Windows 10 supported program that searches through a folder for a specific amount of pictures and displays them.

More specifically, I'm creating digital trading cards as images and need a program that can emulate opening packs of cards.

If something exists for Android that would be handy as well.

submitted by /u/MasterEnglish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MasterEnglish, Jan 18, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Looking for an random image picking program.

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Looking for an random image picking program.

1. Looking for an random image picking program. - Similar Threads - Looking random image

2. Windows 10 not picking up programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not picking up programs: I recently added a new hard drive and moved the apps I installed on C drive to D using cut and paste, all the apps that i have moved on my new hard drive isn't showing up in the Apps folder or Programs and Features folder. This means I cant launch software through start menu,...
  3. Windows 10 not picking up programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not picking up programs: I recently added a new hard drive and moved the apps I installed on C drive to D using cut and paste, all the apps that i have moved on my new hard drive isn't showing up in the Apps folder or Programs and Features folder. This means I cant launch software through start menu,...
  4. Photo app not picking image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app not picking image: All of the image in my photo app shows black. When I take a picture for example in my camera it shows black in photo app even when I try to upload some photos using my phone or other device it is still black. I checked on settings maybe I need to configure something but there...
  5. Photo app not picking image

Photo app not picking image: All of the image in my photo app shows black. When I take a picture for example in my camera it shows black in photo app even when I try to upload some photos using my phone or other device it is still black. I checked on settings maybe I need to configure something but there...
  6. Image looks bleached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Image looks bleached: This issue started a while ago i think it was when starwars battlefront ll crashed once. Basically my whole screeb looks brighter, ive tried adjusting the colour settings of the monitor but it doesnt fix it. It goes back to normal when i open Minecraft, but if i restart my...
  7. Imaging programs

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Imaging programs: Now that Windows System Images are apparently no longer supported (deprecated) and the option may be removed from Windows 10, I am looking for a simple, user friendly way of making system images. I previously tried using Macrium reflect to clone a drive and had issues and...
  8. How to get the Lock Screen to randomly pick images from a folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get the Lock Screen to randomly pick images from a folder?: I know there is a slideshow option but it always seems to start on the same image which is no good for a lock screen that's there for about 5 seconds. Is there a way to get windows to randomly pick an image, from a folder, each time I log on? submitted by /u/HansJobb...
  9. looking for highlighter program

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for highlighter program: I wonder if anyone in the forum could advise me of a highlighter where the highlights are saved so that the next time you go back to a specific site/page, the highlights are still there. I do a tremendous amount of online ordering. I would like to be able to go to my CC...
  10. Looking for a program

Looking for a program: Hello. Is there a program to check if a compilation of files (to burn on cd or dvd) will fill the disk to its maximum, if I make a too large compilation, the burning program will "say" it is too much, then have to start removing files and try again to burn. If I remove too...