Windows 10: Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

Discus and support Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new here, not new to computers. Rocketdock used to have it's own web pages, and it's no longer there. I'm trying to find animated icons for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CraazyJerry, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

Hi, I'm new here, not new to computers. Rocketdock used to have it's own web pages, and it's no
    longer there. I'm trying to find animated icons for Rocketdock. I've been searching without much
    luck because of running into dead ends or scams. *Mad

I'd appreciate any help. I also hope I'm not stepping on any toes.

Thank You,

P.S. I hope I can help or assist others in this forum. *Smile

:)

CraazyJerry, Aug 20, 2018
  2. mgoksoy Win User

e71 Icon Animation

Many thanks for the comments.

I was just referring to the animations of the menu icons. One can see the menu items either as a list or icons. My icons are static. As per the user manual and the help text, these icons should be seen as animated.

I was just wondering if the other users of e71 have the possibility to see animated menu items.

mgoksoy, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock :)

Darknova, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

Icon Animation

I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other icons may change to a slightly different icon then change back to the original, for example). They do not
    change positions on the screen, they just animate. And they do not do this all the time, just occasionally. Please, any ideas anyone as to why this is happening?

RobertNash3, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock

1. Looking for animated icons for Rocketdock - Similar Threads - Looking animated icons

2. desktop icons look weird'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop icons look weird': Why do my desktop icons look smaller and boxed with white lines? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-look-weird/7ec70894-b930-49fe-8668-f577fce18042
  3. desktop icons look weird'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icons look weird': Why do my desktop icons look smaller and boxed with white lines? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-look-weird/7ec70894-b930-49fe-8668-f577fce18042
  4. A start to anyone looking to modify the start animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    A start to anyone looking to modify the start animation: I was messing around with fontfiles, and found that in the [system drive letter]:\Windows\Boot\segoe_slboot.ttf fontfile is the startup animation from U+E052 to U+E0C6. An important note to keep it mind is that the file is owned by SYSTEM, so you can't just edit it....
  5. Icon of a folder looks small

Icon of a folder looks small: Hello, I've created a new folder and assigned it an ico picture, as I do with all my folders. For some reason, the picture shows smaller than the rest as you can see, it doesn't cover the whole folder, but it shows little in the centre. I've tried converting the jpg picture...
  6. icons started looking weird

icons started looking weird: most of my icons all of a sudden changed to this for example my snipping tool icon [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-started-looking-weird/51b3e043-695c-4050-bf4b-325731dcd76e
  7. No animations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No animations: Randomly there's been no animations on some stuff. In my browser instead of gliding down when I go down on my scroll wheel it teleports down. When I pull up the taskbar it just appears, when I press the window key start just appears. And when I drag windows it drags a red...
  8. Fonts and Animations looks not good

Fonts and Animations looks not good: Hello, I got a new pc and installed windows 10 and the last gpu drivers igpu vega 11 The fonts are pretty small and a little bit jagged and pixelated. Its really hard to read something. Adjust clear type text didn't work for me. Also the animations and icons aren't...
  9. Icon Animation

Icon Animation: I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other icons may change to a slightly different icon then change back to the original, for example). They do not change positions on...
  10. Is there a 64 bit RocketDock?

Is there a 64 bit RocketDock?: My wife is looking for something like Winstep Xtreme. I had heard that it has issues and may be overkill. So, I thought that RocketDock with Stacks Docklet may be the answer, as what she needs is multi docks to get her Office shortcut bat functionality back that she had in...