Windows 10: looking for best usb game controller compatible with win10

Discus and support looking for best usb game controller compatible with win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; @jds There's a big difference between the D-pad on the 360 controller and the one on the XB1. If you look at the pics, you'll see that 360's D-pad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tcman50, Sep 8, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

looking for best usb game controller compatible with win10

Guess i would have to of used both to know, like you have tried. Found this old article.
    http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/30/r...with-improved/

jds63, Sep 16, 2015

2. Yeah, I used to love my 360 controller, until I tried the XB1. That was love at first game. Hahaha

blackroseMD1, Sep 16, 2015
  3. jds63 Win User
    Speaking of which, message sent on a game is more geared towards Xbox controller so far 360 working well for it, not a co op game to buy new controller as of yet, but keep this in mind.

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

looking for best usb game controller compatible with win10

1. looking for best usb game controller compatible with win10 - Similar Threads - looking best usb

2. Compatibility with a Microsoft Sidewinder Game Pad USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility with a Microsoft Sidewinder Game Pad USB: Basically i have gotten a old sidewinder gamepad USB from my parents, the box says its copyright of 2002 and i'm curious what i can do with it currently, if anything i have a windows 10 computer and im wondering if ill need to get a older version of windows or if i can...
  3. Compatibility with a Microsoft Sidewinder Game Pad USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility with a Microsoft Sidewinder Game Pad USB: Basically i have gotten a old sidewinder gamepad USB from my parents, the box says its copyright of 2002 and i'm curious what i can do with it currently, if anything i have a windows 10 computer and im wondering if ill need to get a older version of windows or if i can...
  4. Compatibility with a Microsoft Sidewinder Game Pad USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox controller on win10 not work in games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller on win10 not work in games.: Hello. I bought a PowerA xbox usb controller to use on my win10 dell laptop. System sees controller and installed the driver, but doesn't work in games. I apologize for nube question....
  6. Best Gaming Laptop with windows 10 compatibility ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Gaming Laptop with windows 10 compatibility ?: Hello, Friends, I was finding best gaming laptop from many days I got the info from this website - Top 10 Gaming Laptops in 2020 I am not an expert in these things so please guide me on which one is the best gaming laptop with windows 10 compatibility?...
  7. USB game controller adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB game controller adapter: I have a generic adapter and here is the problem. It's a ps2 controller to USB adapter and it's a dual adapter. When I plug in 2 controllers, neither one is recognized. It only works when there is just one controller plugged in. Is there a driver that I can download to fix...
  8. Looking for "Single shooter" games for my android game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for "Single shooter" games for my android game controller: I have a MXq Max android TV box, 4GB Ram 64GB Rom, 64-bit 8.1 Oreo. I also have a game controller called GameSir which I bought solely for android video games. MY problem : All the "single shooter" games I found from Play Store are for mouse pointer, not for my game...
  9. Looking for a game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a game controller: I have games downloaded from Windows Store to my laptop which is running Win 10 version 1803 build 17134.376. Where can I get a controller for those games ? The mouse is not exactly ideal for some games. Thank you. P.S. The only video game console I have is Play Station 2. I...
  10. Win10 Game Controller input problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Game Controller input problem: Today after i turned on my computer i found my game controller no longer working. The computer say it is connected and recognizes the device, but no inputs are registered, at all. I have tried to uninstall and install the drivers again, i have tried different USB ports and...