Windows 10: Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

Discus and support Looking for Calendar App Suggestions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The default calendar app in Windows 10 does not play well with Google Calendars. I have several accounts in my G Suite account and the default app does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pjo1966, May 20, 2020.

1. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

The default calendar app in Windows 10 does not play well with Google Calendars. I have several accounts in my G Suite account and the default app does not let me assign an event to a specific calendar. I'm looking for alternative apps. Any suggestions? At the moment I created an app using Edge.

submitted by /u/pjo1966
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pjo1966, May 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 20, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Looking for Calendar App Suggestions [​IMG]

meebers, May 20, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

Mel Tar, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

1. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions - Similar Threads - Looking Calendar App

2. Outlook calendar location autofill or suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar location autofill or suggestions: I found a solution regarding why location suggestions and or address verification do not work in Outlook. So many forum articles mention this works in OWA but does not in Outlook or offer generic repair fix it solutions. One more concrete reason is that the Geolocation...
  3. Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT: Hi. I work for a small company of about 10-15 remote workers. We have at least 3 physical and 10 virtual servers. We are looking to implement a DLP policy in addition to performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. We have one server that is Linux with the...
  4. Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT: Hi. I work for a small company of about 10-15 remote workers. We have at least 3 physical and 10 virtual servers. We are looking to implement a DLP policy in addition to performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. We have one server that is Linux with the...
  5. Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions

Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions: I wonder if anyone has suggestions on RAMdisk programs that they like. I'm about to start putting together a new system but before I spend the money for 128GB of RAM I want to test some RAMDisk programs to make sure that they work as I need. If anyone has any suggestions for...
  6. Looking for suggestions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for suggestions: Hello everyone, I am currently using Bitdefender and Norton. I am having issues with Bitdefender as it slows down my system a lot. Should I uninstall it and run Norton alongside Windows Defender? Would that be fine? I am not sure which one to uninstall (Bitdefender or...
  7. PC stolen, looking for suggestions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC stolen, looking for suggestions: Hi, I've had my desktop PC stolen. I believe the windows account has been signed in from the new owner but I would like to remotely wipe the device or otherwise encrypt data. Thanks....
  8. Microsoft is looking for suggestions to improve core apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is looking for suggestions to improve core apps in Windows 10: Microsoft is planning to improve the essential apps for Windows 10 and the changes might show up next year. With Windows 10 October 2018 Update, Microsoft is implementing a series of changes in Notepad that is supposed to make this tool a more advanced and better but the...
  9. Looking for advice or suggestion.

Looking for advice or suggestion.: I own a windows10 tablet... from the Microsoft store could you please recommend a battery status/usage/monitor app that is legit? 103193
  10. Looking for a standalone calendar

Looking for a standalone calendar: Hi can someone recommend a calendar for my PC that does not sync to anything but can send me an email daily. Thanks Daniel 63856