Windows 10: Looking for cheap laptop for media/work

Discus and support Looking for cheap laptop for media/work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Can anyone recommend a decent laptop. Will be used for work/browsing, not for gaming. Direct links would be great. Price range 70 - 400. Staying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TechSeven, Jul 29, 2021.

1. TechSeven Win User

Looking for cheap laptop for media/work

Hi Can anyone recommend a decent laptop. Will be used for work/browsing, not for gaming. Direct links would be great. Price range 70 - 400. Staying away from pentiums/celeron. Thanks.

:)

TechSeven, Jul 29, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 29, 2021
  4. banger Win User

Looking for a laptop

Been looking at laptops, and I see some cheap laptops have Celeron and Pentium processors, how do the compare in performance to i3 and i5 processors.

Would like a 15 inch laptop, preference is hp because the build quality looks good but open to suggestions.

banger, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Looking for cheap laptop for media/work - Similar Threads - Looking cheap laptop

2. cheap Mac Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cheap Mac Windows?: As a long-time Mac user I have been toying for decades with the idea of buying Windows for my Mac. I have not yet, because nearly every useful application has its Mac equivalent. But once or twice I have run into a situation in which it might have been convenient to have...
  3. Looking for new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for new laptop: Hi guys. Haven't been here for a while. If and when the stymulus check shows up, I can finally get a new laptop. If this page shows up properly, there's three laptops I'm looking at... Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and...
  4. Recovery Media not working on Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Media not working on Laptop: Good Morning I have a desktop PC unbranded and a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop both running Windows 10 Home 64 bit 1909 fully updated. I have built both MCT Installation Media and Windows Recovery Drive for both computers independently and stored them on 16 GB USB flash drives....
  5. looking for Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    looking for Laptop: I need a laptop that comes with Ryzen 7 4800 + screen 90-100% srgb SRGB + 17.3 inch? submitted by /u/aziizksa0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgkpev/looking_for_laptop/
  6. Buy a laptop with Windows 10 and Windows 10 cheap?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buy a laptop with Windows 10 and Windows 10 cheap?: So I get a laptop from Mediamarkt and wanted to ask if 1. Windows 10 is already included and 2. if not, does anyone know a reputable site or link where you can get Windows 10 Home or Pro for under 20 € ? Laptop mit Windows 10 und Windows 10 günstig kaufen?
  7. Cheap Work-At-Home Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cheap Work-At-Home Desktop PC: Dear Site Admins -- I couldn't find a place to put this in all the sub forums. Perhaps you need a PC Hardware Recommendations and Reviews area? Hiya, Because of Covid a lot of people I know are working at home are suddenly wishing they had a desktop PC. The problem is...
  8. Looking for a laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for a laptop: Been looking at laptops, and I see some cheap laptops have Celeron and Pentium processors, how do the compare in performance to i3 and i5 processors. Would like a 15 inch laptop, preference is hp because the build quality looks good but open to suggestions. 39159
  9. Cheap Laptop for studies

in Windows 10 Support
    Cheap Laptop for studies: Hi, so I am currently in the market for a new laptop. Could someone help me with figuring out what specs and/or models i should look into? I will mainly use this laptop for taking notes and browsing the web (heavy web usage, aka games, while youtube and 2 mail tabs and 3 or...
  10. Experience on cheap tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Experience on cheap tablet: I just got a cheap cheap 8 inch tablet that was sold off for 50 EUR (about 55$) (with a small bluetooth keyboard included and a 1 year subscription to Office 365 that can be use in one computer only, but not necessarily the tablet). Of course the specs are low: 1Gb of RAM,...