Windows 10: Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver

Discus and support Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver For some reason, I couldn't find it. Could you please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RotemShani, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver

Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver For some reason, I couldn't find it. Could you please help?

:)

RotemShani, Dec 2, 2021

2. Microsoft Wireless 2000 keyboard and mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve the issue?

2. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers in question?

I would suggest that you try the methods that are stated below and check if your problem rectifies.

Method 1: Hardware and Device.

Run the hardware and device troubleshooter to check if there are any errors that might cause driver malfunction.

• On the search bar and type “Troubleshooting
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: Un-install and Re-install drivers.

• Right click on the Start Menu and select Device Manager
    • Open Device Manager, double click and expand Keyboard and
      Mouse respectively
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    Once done, click on the link below to download and install the latest drivers for the devices. Install according to the architecture of the OS, ie, 32 or 64 bit.

Keyboard and Mouse (32 Bit).

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-2000

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/d/wireless-keyboard-2000

Keyboard and Mouse (64 Bit).

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-2000

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/d/wireless-keyboard-2000

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Win10 software for wireless keyboard 2000 and mouse

Hi Tonashiii,

There might be a compatibility issue between your computer and the wireless keyboard and mouse. To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does the same issue happen on other devices?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of the keyboard and mouse that you're trying to connect?

You can also check the response of Vanessa Sohtun on this

thread
    . This will provide you steps on how to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter as well as how to uninstall and re-install drivers.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver

keyboard wireless 2000 desktop

dear sir

i have to solve an issue with my new keyboard received for Christmas.. Without reasons the keyboard stop to print letter and mouse stop to move for few seconds then restart ...

I replaced battery and i try to update drivers but the system windows 10 tell me that drivers are already updated ,,, i please you to help me and solve that issue i try to follow the link suggested in a prewious post where is possible download new drivers

https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...ards/wireless-keyboard-2000/e6k-00001#support

but this page isn't anymore active... and give me back an error 502

thank you in advance

Michele

Rimini Italy

MicheleRidolfi, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver

1. Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver - Similar Threads - Looking Desktop 2000

2. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  3. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver

Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver: Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver For some reason, I couldn't find it. Could you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-desktop-2000-wireless-keyboard-mouse/dbb0c698-fd35-4895-aa7e-4efd02a7d5fb
  6. Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver

Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver: Looking for Desktop 2000 wireless Keyboard + Mouse set - Driver For some reason, I couldn't find it. Could you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-desktop-2000-wireless-keyboard-mouse/dbb0c698-fd35-4895-aa7e-4efd02a7d5fb
  7. Wireless keyboard 2000

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wireless keyboard 2000: Hi folksJust moved to Egypt and bought a new wireless 2000 keyboard with mouse. I plugged in my PC I use Windows, inserted the batteries in the keyboard and plugged the dongle that came with the keyboard+mouse combo in one of the USB ports at the back of the PC. I haven't...
  8. Wireless keyboard 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless keyboard 2000: Hi folksJust moved to Egypt and bought a new wireless 2000 keyboard with mouse. I plugged in my PC I use Windows, inserted the batteries in the keyboard and plugged the dongle that came with the keyboard+mouse combo in one of the USB ports at the back of the PC. I haven't...
  9. Wireless keyboard 2000

10. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000: I have acquired the Wireless Mouse 2000. The product comes with a USB transceiver that enables the mouse to work with the connected laptop. Unfortunately, the USB has been misplaced and I am using a laptop that has not connected to the mouse before. How can I establish...