Windows 10: Looking For DesktopBackground

Discus and support Looking For DesktopBackground in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If this is not the right sub please direct me to the correct one. I have had my computer, a Lenovo laptop, for a few years. When I got it I was able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blue4t, Apr 13, 2021.

1. /u/blue4t Win User

Looking For DesktopBackground

If this is not the right sub please direct me to the correct one.

I have had my computer, a Lenovo laptop, for a few years. When I got it I was able to transfer everything from my old laptop including the wallpaper which is a bunch of pictures that change every thirty seconds. The album listed for the slideshow is "Desktopbackground" but I can never find this anywhere on my computer to add more pictures. I've unhidden folders. Can someone tell me where it is located? It has to be somewhere on my computer or the internet. When I click the browse button it takes me to my pictures folder but it's not there. I search for it and come up with nothing.

submitted by /u/blue4t
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blue4t, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

DesktopBackground missing?

What appears under 'Choose albums for your slideshow' is whatever the user last selected as the folder to use. The default when you click the Browse button is your Pictures folder. Your friend probably created their own folder called 'DesktopBackground' and selected that for their slideshow. Mine is currently set for a folder of my own in Pictures called Wallpaper.

Looking For DesktopBackground [​IMG]

3. DesktopBackground missing?

In Settings -> Personalization -> Background...my friend using Win 10 Pro has got 'DesktopBackground' under choose albums for your slideshow when background is selected as Slideshow.
    The DesktopBackground is missing for me even though I am also using Win 10 Pro. Why so?

onlytanmoy, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Looking For DesktopBackground

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Looking For DesktopBackground

1. Looking For DesktopBackground - Similar Threads - Looking DesktopBackground

2. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  3. I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want Microsoft Definder, It blocks most everything I try to look at on my computer...: Take Windows Defender off my computer and telephone. What good is it when it blocks me from doing what I want to do? I've lived many years without a defender, and I don't need one now! I added this thinking it would stop advertisements or some scams, but no it blocks me. If...
  4. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  5. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  6. my pc looks to be hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  7. my pc looks to be hacked

my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  8. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  9. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  10. theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    theres a black line going down on my windows 11 i tried looking up solutions but only found...: There's been a black line going straight down on my latop only the rightside it sometimes would go away and reappear now its the blackline is always there on my screen, i've tried getting the latest update windows 11 hoping the blackline would go away but the blackline is...