Windows 10: Looking for dmp analysis.

Discus and support Looking for dmp analysis. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys Continuing to have problems with bsods, they are becoming far more frequent as well. I uploaded some dmp files last week, analysis showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakeEvns, Oct 1, 2020.

1. JakeEvns Win User

Looking for dmp analysis.

Hi Guys

Continuing to have problems with bsods, they are becoming far more frequent as well. I uploaded some dmp files last week, analysis showed that it was a particular driver causing the issue which has since been uninstalled. However I have crashed three times so far this day - irql not less or equal and a critical process failed. I have uploaded three recent dmp files to dropbox, if anyone could give them a read over I would be really appreciative.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As24OLUp51C_gsoa3n4GH2xB563l8g?e=3UzXLR

Jake

:)

JakeEvns, Oct 1, 2020

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Oct 1, 2020
  3. DMP files analysis

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why you're getting constant blue screen error on your computer. This could be caused by a recent update that was installed or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• We would like to confirm if there were any error messages that showed up along with the blue screen?
    • Were there any recent changes made or updates installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Oct 1, 2020
  4. JakeEvns Win User

Irql not less or equal. Looking for dmp file analysis

Hi Dave,

Thanks alot for the analysis mate. I will definitley follow your advice. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jake

JakeEvns, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Looking for dmp analysis. - Similar Threads - Looking dmp analysis

2. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  3. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  4. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL_not_less_or_equal dmp analysis

IRQL_not_less_or_equal dmp analysis: Hello, here are all the minidump files that I've retrieved from the past week on the frequent BSODs my PC has been experiencing. Would appreciate any analysis/solution on these problems. Thanks!https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fbkv5pt5q8tlvvz/AACxCmNIkSnFnamst6AWKtc_a?dl=0...
  6. Help fixing a crash with .dmp analysis

Help fixing a crash with .dmp analysis: Hey everyone! So I have an issue with my computer right now, where there is a file folder that I can not delete, because trying to delete it causes my pc to crash. I get the BSOD with: Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: cldflt.sys This was probably...
  7. BSOD dmp. file analysis

BSOD dmp. file analysis: Hello world, I've had overwhelming number of bsods in the last year. But today it has cost me time and money, so I decided to ask you, tech saavys, to help me analyse the dmp file from the BSOD. Thank you for help Here it is: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  8. DMP file analysis

DMP file analysis: Hey, I have been getting BSOD with the error code video memory management. Could you please help me analyze the dmp files and tell me what is wrong? https://1drv.ms/u/s!At-WwvuKYLHrpFfT3__1b47fSHZ-?e=qBk8en Thank you!...
  9. BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis

BSOD issues - Looking for help and DMP analysis: Issues usually occur after playing video games, any of them, for a few hours, immediately restarting the PC and the game after BSOD typically results in another BSOD, but waiting a while, such as overnight, tends to allow me to play for an hour or two again before BSOD occurs...
  10. Irql not less or equal. Looking for dmp file analysis

Irql not less or equal. Looking for dmp file analysis: Hi Guys, I was encountering bsod regularly - irql notless or equal. I ran driver verification, rebooted and was unable to boot into windows. I entered safe mode, disabled verifier and retrieved minidump files. I have uploaded the zipped minidumps and was hoping someone...