Windows 10: Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel

Discus and support Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use to have a original xbox with a pro racer race wheel from back in day and Id love it. Well I wanting to pay game on line and I am doing some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by azkidd1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. azkidd1 Win User

Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel

I use to have a original xbox with a pro racer race wheel from back in day and Id love it. Well I wanting to pay game on line and I am doing some streaming games to and I found a brand new in package original xbox pro racer race wheel, but for some reason I can not find the driver for it any place, I been to many website trying different things to get this to and no such luck so I coming to you all the Community to help me find this driver so I can play my racing games again plz, I have windows 10 64 bit, its all updated and I go into devise manager and look under other devices and it tells me The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device. To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver. I do that and nothing so please help.

:)

azkidd1, Jun 21, 2019

2. SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel. What games can it play on Windows 10. Froza, Racing Games?

So I got the Microsoft Precision Racing Wheel and I'm downloading a lot a racing games for it. All the games that i download the Wheel wont work. I know its not broken because I found a Bike Game called Incline for steam and it works. When I try to use it
    on games like Froza Motorsport 6 It wont work. Is there like a Driver i need to download to make it work with the games or something? If not is there a list of games that work with the wheel. I've been looking for a long time. I'm running Windows 10 and so
    far it works with one game..

christophercardillo, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Racing wheel not recognized

I have a Thrustmaster Racing Wheel that is not recognized when I plug into the USB socket.It worked perfectly before I re-installed Windows 8.1 from the installation cd..How do I get the pc to recognize it? The wheel is not listed in Device Manager.

WilliamPopat, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Chino Win User

Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel

Thrustmaster Launches the TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition Racing Wheel

Following the Ferrari 250 GTO Wheel Add-On and T80 Ferrari 488 GTB Edition, the third product unveiled by Thrustmaster to celebrate Ferrari's 70th anniversary is the TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition racing wheel. It features high-performance technologies which seamlessly work hand-in-hand with the stunning 488 Challenge Edition wheel.

Tailor-made for competition
    A truly exceptional product, the TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition has been designed with fans of the legendary Prancing Horse automaker in mind: PC gamers looking for performance, quality and realism. The racing wheel replicates that found in the 488 Challenge, the most powerful car in the Ferrari one-make series history thanks to its turbocharged engine. The end result is a 9:10 scale replica (12.6"/32 cm in diameter) of the real 488 Challenge wheel, with hand-stitched wrapping made from the same Alcantara material used on genuine Ferrari wheels. As seen with Thrustmaster's recent Ferrari 70th anniversary releases, the TS-PC RACER 488 Challenge Edition boasts advanced onboard pieces of equipment of impeccable quality: a faceplate crafted of black brushed anodized metal, two 5.5"/14 cm tall sequential metal paddle shifters, two D-pads with push function, two metal rotary switches with push function, and eight action buttons. That's no less than 25 programmable functions in total!

Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel HuPk0njFDdKQb9pe_thm.jpg

Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel NrtxEW1mc5hN87W6_thm.jpg

Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel jT4R4qom0GEuo5NK_thm.jpg

Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel NAbaBAN88ktVQqYz_thm.jpg

To put an extra bit of shimmer on this crown jewel, Thrustmaster has incorporated 15 LEDs into the wheel - a first for the brand - to serve as a tachometer, giving their drivers yet another decisive advantage in competitions.

A motor base that combines power and nuanced performance
    To maximize their racing performance using the TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition racing wheel, virtual racers can rely on the wheel's numerous powerful features:
    • Brushless 40-watt motor. The powerful motor generates precise effects and provides incredible velocity - from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
    • Motor Cooling Embedded system. Avoid overheating and optimize noiseless operation. (patent pending)
    • Field Oriented Control (F.O.C.) algorithm. Ensure surgical precision without losing power, even with intense torque demands. The built-in algorithm dynamically optimizes the onboard H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system and its 16-bit resolution (65,536 values).
    • Turbo Power unit. This specially-designed external power supply, which features a toroidal-shaped body with a finless design, provides an impressive 86% efficiency (with just 14% heat dissipation), along with a jaw-dropping 400 watts of peak power!
    • Mixed belt-pulley and gears system. This system, along with an axle mounted on metal ball-bearings, allows for extremely smooth and silent operation.
    • Sturdy attachment system. The wheel base is compatible with all mounting surfaces (desks, 'racing cockpits', etc.) for guaranteed stability when racing.
    This wheel is fully compatible with Thrustmaster's unique ecosystem of PC racing products (Sold separately) - for virtually limitless customization possibilities.

The TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition racing wheel will be available at the beginning of February 2018, at a suggested retail price of $699.99 (taxes excluded).

Chino, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Looking for drivers for windows 10 64 bit to use original xbox pro racer racing wheel - Similar Threads - Looking drivers bit

2. Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assertion Failure Due To T128 Race Wheel Driver: Hi, I just recently started getting a “Assertion Failure” after installing a driver for my ThrustMaster T128 Racing wheel Xbox variant. I have tried multiple things to try to fix the problem but it is reoccurring. I really need help. I am running on Windows 11 22H2....
  3. Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: In my February 2022 question, "Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit", at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-drivers-for-hp-officejet-pro-8500/016a5f8d-3f81-48b1-96f5-3efa567ade21I got good...
  4. Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: In my February 2022 question, "Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit", at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-drivers-for-hp-officejet-pro-8500/016a5f8d-3f81-48b1-96f5-3efa567ade21I got good...
  5. Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: Where can I find drivers for my HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g AIO printer-scanner-copier, with such drivers to be running in Win 10 Pro 64-bit?Thanks....
  7. Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: Where can I find drivers for my HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g AIO printer-scanner-copier, with such drivers to be running in Win 10 Pro 64-bit?Thanks....
  8. Looking for drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 A909g to be used on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  10. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel: Well, my racing wheel doesn't seem to want to work. I brought it home from school to test it out for the school auction. It worked perfectly on Farming Simulator 17 and American Truck Simulator. I brought it back after the weekend and then offered to buy it. I paid $30 for...