Windows 10: Looking for drivers

Discus and support Looking for drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to find drivers: Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface v1914.13.0.1065 Intel(R) Management Engine Interface #1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DriverManiacBru, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Looking for drivers

I would like to find drivers:
    Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface v1914.13.0.1065
    Intel(R) Management Engine Interface #1 v2047.100.0.1039
    Intel(R) Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 591F v10.1.10.5

:)

DriverManiacBru, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Looking for drivers

Still Looking for an answer.

Hi Naluil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the make and mode of keyboard?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you try using external keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices

Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Looking for drivers

1. Looking for drivers - Similar Threads - Looking drivers

2. my new printer is looking for a driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my new printer is looking for a driver.: I am having trouble installing a printer It needs to find a drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-printer-is-looking-for-a-driver/9a7657ff-2cf6-4ac3-b558-c9a16809e28c
  3. my new printer is looking for a driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my new printer is looking for a driver.: I am having trouble installing a printer It needs to find a drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-printer-is-looking-for-a-driver/9a7657ff-2cf6-4ac3-b558-c9a16809e28c
  4. PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue: Hello. My computer crashed and the minidump file it created is linked below. I am hoping it reveals the driver that caused the crash. Thanks.021024-14921-01.zip...
  5. PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue

PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue: Hello. My computer crashed and the minidump file it created is linked below. I am hoping it reveals the driver that caused the crash. Thanks.021024-14921-01.zip...
  6. Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.: So i've been looking for a driver for 'Multimedia Audio Controller' for my windows xp laptop. Closest results i found gave me links to a website that no longer existed. I got error 28 when trying to diagnose the problem, and most games i've been playing either don't work or...
  7. Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.

Looking for drivers for my windows xp gateway laptop.: So i've been looking for a driver for 'Multimedia Audio Controller' for my windows xp laptop. Closest results i found gave me links to a website that no longer existed. I got error 28 when trying to diagnose the problem, and most games i've been playing either don't work or...
  8. Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...

Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...: My system information is pasted above. As the title says, I've been experiencing crashes for months and months and think I am finally close to sorting it out. If someone could let me know what is wrong, I would be forever grateful. I'll paste the One Drive link in the...
  9. Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used driver verifier, was wondering if anyone could look over the files and tell me what's...: My system information is pasted above. As the title says, I've been experiencing crashes for months and months and think I am finally close to sorting it out. If someone could let me know what is wrong, I would be forever grateful. I'll paste the One Drive link in the...
  10. I am looking for help with frequent Driver Power State Failure blue screens on Windows 11.

I am looking for help with frequent Driver Power State Failure blue screens on Windows 11.: This has been happening randomly but frequently since the build early this year, sometimes when I am playing a game, sometimes when just web-surfacing, and sometimes when I am away from the computer.AMD Ryzen 9 7900xAsrock Taichi x670ECorsair 64 Gb DDR5 5200 RamXFX 7900...