Windows 10: Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

Discus and support Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I just want to separate email that comes from people in my address book from other email like change.com, or political email, or advertising... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SueJohnson, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

Basically I just want to separate email that comes from people in my address book from other email like change.com, or political email, or advertising email so that I don't have to look at it until I am ready and can quickly scan the titles and only look at what I want.

SueJohnson, Apr 5, 2018

2. The Qurb software does not work on Windows 10. What I liked about it was that it put the suspected spam emails in a quarantined section of my inbox so I could look at them later and decide if they were really spam. Any suggestions for a program that works like this?

:)

SueJohnson, Apr 18, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Deleting JUNK Mail

Everybody hates junk mail. Unfortunately, it's impossible to avoid. Junk mailers catch on quickly to the techniques people use to avoid spam.

If the anti-spam utility of your email client or email service isn't effective, you can try a third-party spam filter.

BulldogXX, Apr 18, 2018
  4. Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

I don't get email Setup

Prof Julie,

Thanks, I finally got it working. an unexpected consequence: on my PC McAffee Anti-Spam removes all my spam, which is 90% of my email, but it all flows through to the phone. Do you know of any anti spam that runs on the phone? Something like SpamBays?

Thanks,

Dean

.net Developer

Dean Blakely, Apr 18, 2018
  5. Hi and Welcome to TenForums!

Most antiviruses now do this. I am using BitDefender 2018 and it has a built-in antispam. So did ESET 2017.

Are you looking for a free solution?

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 19, 2018
  6. fireberd Win User
    fireberd, Apr 19, 2018
  7. Free software would be great but I don't mind paying if it does what I want.
    I don't want another anti-virus program.
    I, also, don't want a program that leaves the spam email on the server, deletes it, or puts it in a separate place from my inbox. Qurb had a separate folder in my inbox so I could review the email it labeled as spam there. This is what I want.

SueJohnson, Apr 19, 2018
  8. fireberd Win User

Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

Nice thing about Mailwasher Pro is that the SPAM or other unwanted e-mail never gets to your e-mail program. Its zapped before and only e-mails you want get to your e-mail program.

fireberd, Apr 19, 2018
  9. But I don't want it blocked so I don't have a chance to see it. I just want it in a separate folder. So Mailwasher is no good for me.

SueJohnson, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

1. Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below. - Similar Threads - Looking email anti

2. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  3. emails, spam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails, spam: getting scam emails everyday. Who can I forward then to for them to stop. Email does not have a place to say unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-spam/a04ff310-e05e-4e38-a997-9a4533dfeda3
  4. Spam Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam Email: Hello all!I was recently sent a spam email that says they have hacked all of my devices that I access my email from, and has access to all my search history. The person is threatening to publicly release lewd videos of me if I do not send them money over bitcoin. I have virus...
  5. SPAM EMAILS

SPAM EMAILS: What is with the spam emails coming from "onmicrosoft.com" they just don't stop. I will find an email address for your company and forward them all to you.I am retired so I have the time and patients to do this.Carl...
  6. Is this a spam email?

Is this a spam email?: Order request verificationDear customer,This email confirms your purchase of the following subscription: Order ID5478VP24021N8954Name of Application:Win VPN Adv ProSubscription Period2 YrsRenewal Price259.99Payment MethodAuto Debit from CC/DC/CAThe subscription period will...
  7. spam emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam emails: my account seems to have been hacked and im recieving thousands of spam emails, how can i get this to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-emails/b7540717-f311-420a-a42f-f3068e180734"
  8. spam emails

spam emails: I am new to Windows 10 and although it seems great and all, I have noticed that I have a ridiculous amount of spam in my emails albit mostly in my junk folder. I can't seem to find a way to report the spam that I'm getting. Is this a common problem? Any suggestions?...
  9. There is an attachment and everything is describe below

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is an attachment and everything is describe below: [IMG] I am shown this window everytime i reboot my system... What should I do to fix it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-attachment-and-everything-is-describe/5da768de-7936-4402-88b9-a8ee16dba9b0
  10. email spam

email spam: I am receiving about 40 emails a day from a company that seems to be a marketing agent for many other companies , over the weekend I received 69 ------the emails are advertisements for many well know companies such as terminix , adt ,quicken , etc------------------I never...