Windows 10: Looking for forum/thread to request features for Windows 10

Discus and support Looking for forum/thread to request features for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Is there any existing page here where users can request features for Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by msaguindang, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Looking for forum/thread to request features for Windows 10

Hello. Is there any existing page here where users can request features for Windows 10?

:)

msaguindang, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Entegy Win User

Feature Request Forum

If these forums were normal forums and had post pages, the performance wouldn't be an issue. That was the reason behind starting Part 2 of the thread.

I don't think having each request being a separate thread would be more beneficial than the list I maintain now. While merging is possible, it would just create more work for the moderators because frankly, people just don't search nor look beyond the first
    page or less of thread list. The current list is not super long and doesn't take too much time to read through. It's not a perfect solution, but I like it better than what you're suggesting.

Entegy, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Tboggs13 Win User
    Feature Request Forum

Any way we can get a "Feature Request Forum" under "Windows Phone 7 Forums"? Restrict it to Feature requests only and consider every request for an answer as a vote for a feature? The mods can keep it clean and consolidate requests. I think it would make
    people feel MS was listening more and give them a more open place to give feedback.

I know there is an ongoing thread for feature requests, but they get so full and I really see a performance impact when loading a huge thread. Also, I think it would be easier for people to see a request if it was in thread title instead of hidden in a long
    thread.

Tboggs13, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Looking for forum/thread to request features for Windows 10

Patrick Sw, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Looking for forum/thread to request features for Windows 10

1. Looking for forum/thread to request features for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Looking forum thread

2. Looking for the forum for Microsoft Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for the forum for Microsoft Events: Greetings,I'm looking for the forum for Microsoft Events. Does anyone know where I can find this? I need to cancel an event.Thanks,Shane. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-the-forum-for-microsoft-events/fef8aae7-a4a6-4b25-8b26-0ed5587080b3
  3. Looking for the forum for Microsoft Events

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for the forum for Microsoft Events: Greetings,I'm looking for the forum for Microsoft Events. Does anyone know where I can find this? I need to cancel an event.Thanks,Shane. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-the-forum-for-microsoft-events/fef8aae7-a4a6-4b25-8b26-0ed5587080b3
  4. Looking for the forum for Microsoft Events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to find my threads in forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to find my threads in forum: Am trying to find a recent thread I posted regarding Avatars and cannot find it and I thought it used to be listed at the top . Any ideas please?? 183179
  6. Feature Request.

Feature Request.: I have an ultra-widescreen, when pressing Win key + Left right arrow , it will snap screen left or right ...can we also have a central snap that snaps a window to the center of the screen but keeps the window size to allow you to see a quarter of the desktop either side....
  7. Feature Request

Feature Request: This a very mundane feature request, but wanted to see if Microsoft would add a left handed checkmark to the character map. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-request/c7da699a-b3ce-4f95-9d43-333db05a2ad0
  8. Windows 10 feature request or bug?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 feature request or bug?: I utilize Directory Junction (MKLINK /J) to share code resources between static and dynamic compilations also allowing my video bat files using FFMPEG to view my video sources in various stages in a single directory structure instead of across multiple physical drives. The...
  9. Problem with forum threads and posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with forum threads and posts: Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the...
  10. Forum New Look

in Windows 10 Support
    Forum New Look: Is it my eyes or doe the forum have a new look? It's fine but I hope the rebranding didn't cost too much. 117245