Windows 10: Looking for free malware protection that works well with Microsoft

Discus and support Looking for free malware protection that works well with Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The last malware protection I has slowed down my computer a lot, and felt a bit like a virus itself. I know free may not be the best way to go for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Josh SaundersMH, May 15, 2019.

1. Looking for free malware protection that works well with Microsoft

The last malware protection I has slowed down my computer a lot, and felt a bit like a virus itself. I know free may not be the best way to go for something so important, but wanted to check before I invest in anything. Has anyone had a good experience with a free option?

:)

Josh SaundersMH, May 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Security Update for Microsoft Malware Protection Engine

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, May 15, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, May 15, 2019
  4. Le Boule Win User

Looking for free malware protection that works well with Microsoft

Le Boule, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Looking for free malware protection that works well with Microsoft

1. Looking for free malware protection that works well with Microsoft - Similar Threads - Looking free malware

2. Malware protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware protection: Which is the best antimalware program for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-protection/c3142fce-66ae-42e7-bd5a-5ee4a13912de
  3. Malware protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware protection: Which is the best antimalware program for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-protection/c3142fce-66ae-42e7-bd5a-5ee4a13912de
  4. Looking For Malware...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking For Malware...: Is there any virus and malware i can get? I just wanna have some fun on a Virtual Pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looking-for-malware/3a149c67-9254-45a4-b1e2-e389bb04910d
  5. Malware warning looking like it is from Microsoft

Malware warning looking like it is from Microsoft: I just stopped a Chrome offer of a free iPhone offer when I discovered the sender was from Singapore. Minuted after, a warning popped up from 0fficial.online which said Immediate action required. A trojan horse e.tre456_worm_Windows was installed, and to click ok to begin the...
  6. Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility: There are 51 of these running in task manager. How do I disable them?? It's insane it's using up 75% of my memory. I saw some people say they changed the name of MpCmdRun.exe but when I try that it says I require permission from the same administrator account that I'm trying...
  7. Malware Protection

Malware Protection: What is the best Free Malware to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-protection/020224cb-78a2-4821-9758-5a8efc88ba2e"
  8. Virus and malware protection

Virus and malware protection: Hi, I'm Jose Javier and I have a Window laptop with Windows 10 Home; version 10.0.17763. My computer has Window Defender Security System and an Antivirus named Avast. I have bought my laptop a year ago. I really want to know how I can get total Window Security with Window...
  9. Free malware scanners

Free malware scanners: just a word of warning on free scanners. I have Free Malwarebytes its suggested by Techies to have a second opinion scanner even though Windows Security is now very good. Over recent times Ive uninstalled it on the Apps section no problem but ending up downloading it again...
  10. Security Update for Microsoft Malware Protection Engine

in Windows 10 News
    Security Update for Microsoft Malware Protection Engine: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Microsoft Security Advisory 4022344 Security Update for Microsoft Malware Protection Engine Published: May 8, 2017 Version: 1.0 Executive Summary Microsoft is releasing this security advisory to inform customers...