Windows 10: Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

Discus and support Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572. I am looking for Good Photo & Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GavinMathos, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572.

I am looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App, where i can edit My Photos & Video. Which one is the best in Windows 10. Any recommedition or suggestions.

Please assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Gavin Mathos

:)

GavinMathos, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Arcadian Win User

Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc....
    Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert....
    Thanks

Arcadian, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Video Editing App

Hi, I want to Edit Videos, hence looking for Good Video Editing App for My Microsoft Windows 10 OS. Which App would you suggest or recommend.

GavinMathos, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App
    None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

faizan8684, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

1. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App. - Similar Threads - Looking Photo Video

2. Editing videos in Photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Editing videos in Photos?: I usually use the Photos app on my laptop to split and remove pieces of videos. However, I just got a new laptop and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the version of Photos on here. Has Photos updated recently? Was that feature removed? I see that I can trim but I...
  3. Cannot edit videos with Photo App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot edit videos with Photo App: Hi, the photo app in my new acer swift3 laptop does not allow any video edit functions, unlike my previous Acer laptop. I've tried several things: 1 Check windows update several times to confirm that I have all latest patches updated 2 Tried to install Photo app again, but...
  4. Good video editing program?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Good video editing program?: I recorded all my videos from the phone in 4K 60FPS, and didn't pay attention to the memory. Now my 512GB are full and my mobile phone has no SD card slot oä. but I want to keep the videos. I want to cut the videos down to 720p 30FPS. For this I downloaded "Youcut"...
  5. Photos App video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App video editing: Spent an hour about a month ago trimming editing and adding BGM to a video, spent about an hour working on it, and when I rendered it seems like the app added this hue layer to everything, it made the sky purple or green in some cases, and made the water look pink. It was...
  6. Photos App not working for video editing

Photos App not working for video editing: After spending an hour editing a video, when I tried to complete it like I have many times I got an error message about disk space. I have plenty of disk space so I did a restart. I tried to complete the video again and got error message 0x887A0005 that I need to update my...
  7. Photos app - creation or editing of videos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos app - creation or editing of videos: I have purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 Home 1903 version not an "N" version as far as I can see. The Photos app does not allow the creation or editing of videos, despite updating the app. This is really important to me. Is there a media pack or something else I can...
  8. Looking for a good photo editing software package

Looking for a good photo editing software package: Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742
  9. Looking for a good photo editing software package

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for a good photo editing software package: Looking for a good simple photo editing software package with gamma sliders etc.... Much appreciate any suggestions as not an expert.... Thanks 144742
  10. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...