Windows 10: Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin

Discus and support Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know MS doesn't offer skins on their website, but all the third party skins I can find are small WinAmp style skins which do not show your library. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aardw0lf11, May 12, 2023.

1. Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin

I know MS doesn't offer skins on their website, but all the third party skins I can find are small WinAmp style skins which do not show your library. I want to retain the library view, but want a Dark mode.

submitted by /u/aardw0lf11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aardw0lf11, May 12, 2023
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Media Player 12 skins

To download skins for Windows Media Player 12, go here http://customize.org/wmp

lots of skins for windows media player

Tenforo, May 12, 2023
  3. Windows Media Player 12 Skins

How can I get new skins for Windows Media Player 12...?

Daniel MConnolly, May 12, 2023
Thema:

Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin

1. Looking for good Windows Media Player 12 Dark mode skin - Similar Threads - Looking Media Player

2. Skins for Windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skins for Windows 10 media player: I'm looking for skins for my Windows media player. I have Windows 10. Anyone know where I can get some? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skins-for-windows-10-media-player/02b78a4a-97a8-4550-9746-b1a45f25a3da
  3. Windows Media Player Skins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player Skins: Hi there, I am trying to add a skin to media, I've try to add it using the plus sign and chosen all the other options but it doesn't give me the choice to "apply". Please help...
  4. media player 12

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player 12: Why does windows media player 12 only show my pictures for a brief moment when I try to view them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-12/353aba39-5e4c-4aee-af58-893f54ac8410"
  5. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player 12: Hello would love some help with this I moved to windows 10 just the other day set it all up everthing was fine till windows installed the update to version 1809, ever since then WMP12 will not load, habe unistalled and reinstalled but still no joy have read a few site's and...
  6. Windows Media Player 12

Windows Media Player 12: I have a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed on it, have had MANY MANY problems, one of the biggest is with the Media Player which would NOT burn cd's for me. I finally just "uninstalled" it completely, been trying both iTunes and just direct burning via my dvd rw...
  7. Windows Media Player Skin Error Message

Windows Media Player Skin Error Message: Error message when I try to open a WMZ file: Windows Media Player encountered a problem with the skin file. The skin file might not be valid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-skin-error-message/974acc00-f506-4f55-9177-78022584a05b
  8. media player 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media player 12: up until last Wednesday my media player was working now I cant open my media player 12 in windows 10 the following problem comes up "cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet" can you solve this problem for me please Ray...
  9. black and gold (skinned) media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    black and gold (skinned) media player: Good Day All I remember seeing a very classy black and gold (skinned) media player, might have been a couple years ago is there and links avail hopefully it will match the black and gold i'm trying to finalize for my desk top, i tried searching here and the web but...
  10. windows media player 12

windows media player 12: can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont play the videos only audio.. need help here... 14082