Windows 10: Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

Discus and support Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Huvsa, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Huvsa Win User

Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4 8s. I have yet to win a game at this level. Please tell me what kinds of strategies other players use at the grandmaster level. Thank ou.

:)

Huvsa, Feb 2, 2023
  2. dmesal Win User

Great Looking Walls All

Great Looking Walls All

Just curious as to what programs are being used for creating such works of art are there any suggested free ware programs being used?

dmesal, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Chuck38 Win User
    Great Looking Walls All

There are many free programs one can use and are used here, such as Paint.NET, GIMP, and Photoshop CS2. GIMP is a very good program. It offers many features that can be found in Photoshop.

Chuck38, Feb 2, 2023
  4. amersecuk Win User

Feecell Grandmaster STUCK on game 4499872 !!

I cannot solve game number 4499872 !! Can anybody here help ? I'm at Grandmaster level, so thought I could solve all !! Really stuck on this one, but it isn't listed as the "impossible one" !! Spent hours on this !!!

Just cannot solve it !! HELP !!

amersecuk, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall - Similar Threads - Looking grandmaster strategies

2. Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT: I am trying to convert my hard drives to GPT. I'm using step-by-step instructions:SettingsUpdate and SecurityRecoveryAdvanced Startup / Restart NowTroubleshootAdvanced OptionsAt which point it asks me for my user email and password. I give it my Microsoft user email and...
  3. Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT: I am trying to convert my hard drives to GPT. I'm using step-by-step instructions:SettingsUpdate and SecurityRecoveryAdvanced Startup / Restart NowTroubleshootAdvanced OptionsAt which point it asks me for my user email and password. I give it my Microsoft user email and...
  4. Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall: I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4 8s. I have yet to win a game at this level. Please tell me what kinds of strategies other players use at the grandmaster level....
  6. Freecell Diamond Grandmaster

Freecell Diamond Grandmaster: I'm at 575 Diamond Grandmaster 16. How high does it go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-diamond-grandmaster/997ae765-579f-480f-988d-9e5e46abf187
  7. 2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please?

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 Screens Mouse hits invisible wall. How to fix this please?: I performed a clean installation of windows 10 from windows 7.My Mouse hits a invisible wall if I try to go from my first screen to my second screen.Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFz8_gbgCs0Resolution is 1680x1050 on both screensThings I've...
  8. I've hit a wall trying to fix my BOOT issue caused by POWER FAILURE...

in Windows 10 Support
    I've hit a wall trying to fix my BOOT issue caused by POWER FAILURE...: I did a few searches here spending the last hour or so trying to find a solution to my issue... I've tried the most common fixes to no avail. The one route I did not go was "off to see the wizard" paying $59 for 1yr license. I'm still hopeful my issue can be resolved short...
  9. Grandmaster Titles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grandmaster Titles: I assumed that part of the Grandmaster title in FreeCell was based on the percent of win/loss. Is it simply the number of games played? Or does the win ratio play a part in achieving the title?...
  10. grandmaster levels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    grandmaster levels: Are grandmaster levels winnable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grandmaster-levels/e1664418-f0ac-406b-ba9d-3fa2a5893ce6