Windows 10: Looking for help interpreting what a cmd line would do

Discus and support Looking for help interpreting what a cmd line would do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am in the process if installing my legit copy of Adobe CS6 I purchased back in 2012 on a new PC I just purchased that has Windows 10. I have found a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nodontthrowit, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Looking for help interpreting what a cmd line would do

I am in the process if installing my legit copy of Adobe CS6 I purchased back in 2012 on a new PC I just purchased that has Windows 10. I have found a thread within Adobe's forum on getting CS6 to work in Windows 10.

In it I need to rename an application, do a few other steps and then type in a cmd line.

The cnd line is (where I would use the correct username in the path)

PDAp.exe --media="C:\Users\MyUserName\Desktop\Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium\Adobe CS6" --appletID="DWA_UI" --appletVersion="2.0" --requiredSize=101794

I was hoping someone could help my curiosity by explaining what this does.

submitted by /u/nodontthrowit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nodontthrowit, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Looking for help interpreting what a cmd line would do :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Looking for help interpreting what a cmd line would do

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Looking for help interpreting what a cmd line would do

1. Looking for help interpreting what a cmd line would do - Similar Threads - Looking help interpreting

2. wuauclt.exe CMD command lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wuauclt.exe CMD command lines: 04/22/2022 - 10:59Hello,I am studying in a computer science school, and I work in a telecommunication company sandwich course. I have a project to do to validate my year.I have a Windows server 2012 R2.My goal is to update my computer with command lines.I have the constraint...
  3. wuauclt.exe CMD command lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wuauclt.exe CMD command lines: 04/22/2022 - 10:59Hello,I am studying in a computer science school, and I work in a telecommunication company sandwich course. I have a project to do to validate my year.I have a Windows server 2012 R2.My goal is to update my computer with command lines.I have the constraint...
  4. CMD line for unninstal KB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CMD line for unninstal KB: Hi,how can be possible and in which way create command line for unninstal e.g. KB update "Update for Microsoft Office 2016 KB5002160 64-Bit-Edition", please?Thank you....
  5. CMD line for unninstal KB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD line for unninstal KB: Hi,how can be possible and in which way create command line for unninstal e.g. KB update "Update for Microsoft Office 2016 KB5002160 64-Bit-Edition", please?Thank you....
  6. CMD line for unninstal KB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. What do these cmd commands do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do these cmd commands do?: I was following a YouTube tutorial to try and fix a problem with my discord but in the end I fixed it and it wasn't from following the tutorial. I'm just wondering because the vid got me to type in some network commands into cmd and I'm wondering what they actually did and if...
  8. What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Would Be The Best Way To Do This?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G-53VG and I am wanting to do a completely new Windows 10 install, swapping/upgrading my OS hard drive to a brand new SSD... and I want to make sure there is a hidden recovery partition after new Windows install. I was told to use Windows 10...
  9. I need help interpreting this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help interpreting this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Korothi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2febu/i_need_help_interpreting_this/
  10. What do I look for?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do I look for?: I created a LOCAL ADMIN account. It only shows up if I want to make changes to it. No folder and a search of the system drive reveals nothing. I click on Control panel>User Account and only my MS account is displayed. I then click on "Manage another Account" and both...