Windows 10: Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop

Discus and support Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I have had a few BSODs with a new desktop in the past few weeks ranging from page fault in non-paged area to memory management error BSOD.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rex MeiSX, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Rex MeiSX Win User

Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop

Hello,I have had a few BSODs with a new desktop in the past few weeks ranging from page fault in non-paged area to memory management error BSOD.My event viewer shows the following for the latest crash "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffffbbfff4e6a48, 0x0000000000004000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9169e1e6-ea1a-46dc-9221-b082004e32b5."Used WinDbg and got the follow

:)

Rex MeiSX, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Feb 23, 2022
  3. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Feb 23, 2022
  4. Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop

BSOD memory management errors win 10

Hi,

BSoD or Blue Screen of Death can be caused by hardware problems or poor device drivers. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know a few information:

• Can you provide us the stop code on the BSoD error? If possible, please send us a screenshot of the complete error.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device before this issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, you may check this
    article
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it helps resolve your concern.

Looking forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop

1. Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop - Similar Threads - Looking help please

2. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  3. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  4. Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop: Hello,I have had a few BSODs with a new desktop in the past few weeks ranging from page fault in non-paged area to memory management error BSOD.My event viewer shows the following for the latest crash "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  5. Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for help please! Memory management error BSOD on brand new desktop: Hello,I have had a few BSODs with a new desktop in the past few weeks ranging from page fault in non-paged area to memory management error BSOD.My event viewer shows the following for the latest crash "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  6. HELP BSOD memory management error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP BSOD memory management error: I needed to update my Dell Latitude E6530 to something higher than windows 7 where it worked perfectly so that I could do exams. NOW I keep getting the BSOD memory management error and my computer shuts down. It has been suggested that I uninstall the video drives that...
  7. Please help: BSOD Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help: BSOD Memory Management: Hi, With no changes to my hardware, I have started getting BSODs with stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I have checked the RAM with Memtest several times, which did not find errors. However, driver verifier did find some errors after running it Windows got stuck into boot...
  8. BSOD memory management error. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD memory management error. Help.: Recently I'm getting random BSOD screens in a while with the memory management error. I searched the whole internet for a solution but can't find any. My ram is in good shape after the ram test. I don't know what to do to fix it. It's so annoying while I'm doing just casual...
  9. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  10. BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help: It is happening every time I start up my computer. Windows loads, I see my desktop and then BSoD shows up with the Memory Management code. I can boot to Safe Mode without the BSoD showing up. My event viewer is showing the following errors before it re-booted: The Windows...