Windows 10: Looking for help to get working remotely? We’re offering new subscribers six months free...

Discus and support Looking for help to get working remotely? We’re offering new subscribers six months free... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As small businesses adapt to the increased need to have people work remotely and connect with their customers virtually, new subscribers to Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rebecca-H, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Rebecca-H Win User

Looking for help to get working remotely? We’re offering new subscribers six months free...

As small businesses adapt to the increased need to have people work remotely and connect with their customers virtually, new subscribers to Microsoft 365 Business Basic can get the first six months free of charge. Get a custom email domain, access to Office web apps Outlook, Word, Excel, and more, cloud storage, and host meetings with up to 250 people via Teams.

:)

Rebecca-H, Apr 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 22, 2020
  3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

Yes, google the program I mentioned. It will most likely be found as Team Viewer version 5.

No problem, should be just fine.

How about we fix if for you? Would you prefer that? lol

You need to be a bit assertive on your part and try to work through a problem, otherwise dont offer to help someone.

Instructions for use of said program are available from the site you'll download from.

mlee49, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Looking for help to get working remotely? We’re offering new subscribers six months free...

After upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, Remote Desktop is not working

Hi Mayukh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Step 1: Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    Step 2: After running Troubleshooter follow the below steps.

• Type Remote Desktop in search bar.
    • Select Remote Desktop app and open it.
    • In the bottom you will see a button as Show Options.
    • Click on Show Options, you will see the options to enter your credentials.
    • Enter the credentials and click on Connect.
    • Check if it works.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Looking for help to get working remotely? We’re offering new subscribers six months free...

1. Looking for help to get working remotely? We’re offering new subscribers six months free... - Similar Threads - Looking help working

2. Windows 11’s speech recognition gets axed in six months, but it’ll work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11’s speech recognition gets axed in six months, but it’ll work on Windows 10: Microsoft previously announced the deprecation of Windows Speech Recognition (WSR) and several other apps. In a surprising move, the new Voice Access app will now replace the WSR app on Windows 11 22H2 and newer versions in September 2024, but you can continue using the...
  3. Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Discussion: How likely is it Microsoft will offer a new OneDrive bonus in the next six...: I bought another Microsoft 365 Personal key card from Amazon yesterday and will keep it in my MD flag bag from Route One Apparel until I can use it on 3/29/2022, Aunt Betsy’s 66th birthday. I intend to bring my OneDrive quota up to 2,054 GB come 12/31/2021, my 27th birthday,...
  4. Do you all offer a chat person or free remote access help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you all offer a chat person or free remote access help?: Do you all offer a chat person or free remote access help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-all-offer-a-chat-person-or-free-remote/45521f27-3b77-4f15-9e31-a34a070e00b9
  5. Getting offered already installed updates for the 2nd month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting offered already installed updates for the 2nd month: Last month I installed updates and got the same updates offered post-reboot. Event viewer shows they were successfully changed the the Installed state. I figured it was a fluke, so I waited until this month's updates. However, I get the same results. Packages move to the...
  6. HP Pavilion Just six months old

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Pavilion Just six months old: Hello, My personal Laptop I bought from Costco about six moths ago, still under warranty. Apparently a Microsoft download on windows ten did not down load properly. I can get get to the sign on screenit is just a blurry screen. I called the Costco Concierge service, we ran...
  7. The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!: Security at a glance Reset Your Security Processor (Clear TPM) What happens now Make sure you backup before you start, or you may lose data. Select Clear and Restart below. Your device will restart. If you see a prompt to complete the clear action, confirm to continue....
  8. Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services

in Windows 10 News
    Six New and Improved Bing AI Offerings on Microsoft Cognitive Services: Today, we are announcing six new and advanced Bing Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities for Microsoft Cognitive Services. These new additions will enable innovative ways for users to interact with businesses and help them get rich, contextually-aware information. "The...
  9. Free W10 Update -- Technet subscribers - can still get keys

in Windows 10 Support
    Free W10 Update -- Technet subscribers - can still get keys: Hi there If you still need to create some Free W10 updates before expiry (Jul 29) and you were an old technet subscriber - you can still log on and get ALL your keys. The easy way is to save to XML (there's export to XML at the top right hand corner after you've logged in)...
  10. Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?: Windows 10 has been available to the public for six months this week. By the numbers, it's been a hit, with 200 million active users as of the first of the year. Here's Ed Bott's midterm report card. Microsoft released Windows 10 to the public six months ago this week...