Windows 10: Looking for hopefully downloadable, free, else non-bilkingly-priced, repair/patch or...

Discus and support Looking for hopefully downloadable, free, else non-bilkingly-priced, repair/patch or... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; That's after Windows (10) Update's, Windows 10's Device Manager's, Toshiba's, and Intel's Driver Update's repair/re-set attempts failed. No problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alan_555, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Alan_555 Win User

Looking for hopefully downloadable, free, else non-bilkingly-priced, repair/patch or...

That's after Windows (10) Update's, Windows 10's Device Manager's, Toshiba's, and Intel's Driver Update's repair/re-set attempts failed.

No problem with display/graphics till I manually successfully updated Windows 10 to Build/Version 1809, from 1803, 10/4-5 ('18).

:)

Alan_555, Oct 8, 2018

2. The Sims 3 Patch Downloader

Yes, my account was suspend 72 hours and this is coming straight from EA Customer Service. Patching is apparently part of their anti-piracy scheme (one that would never work) and that's what my application specializes in. Rules is rules so no discussion about it at EA.

Ironic how they provide direct links to manual patches in the forums and there is zero protection on the downloads themselves...

I take it they just want to waste customer's time digging for the patch that actually works and make sure those that have problems never come back for more. Their loss.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 8, 2018
  3. vickeyhn Win User
    price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Robert11 Win User

Looking for hopefully downloadable, free, else non-bilkingly-priced, repair/patch or...

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Looking for hopefully downloadable, free, else non-bilkingly-priced, repair/patch or... - Similar Threads - Looking hopefully downloadable

2. Looking for a free photo editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a free photo editor: Hi,I'm looking for a free photo editor that won't trick me into getting pro. I've tried Gimp, but it doesn't give the optionto convert to JPG files. I have the free photoshop, but it's also limited in its editing features. I need a simple, yet full featured editorthat can...
  3. What is the price after the free trial? All apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is the price after the free trial? All apps: So I can find everything I want to know about ever app no problem. Except what the asterisk after Free means. Everything in the Microsoft Store that says "Free*" as the price doesn't tell me the actual cost. Am I missing it somewhere? I look through the descriptions to...
  4. Downloading Patches for VDI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Patches for VDI: I am unable to get the Root component to download. At the DODPKE section something set up on my computer blocks it "for my safety." I need it to download. Is the solution as easy as disabling the Firewall which I don't like doing or do I need to changed a security setting?...
  5. Looking for Free Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for Free Anti-Virus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? [Original Title: free antivirus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looking-for-free-anti-virus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  6. i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i keep looking for the Free window 10 to download: I keep tring to find Free window 10 to download but keep going around in circles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-looking-for-the-free-window-10-to-download/1fd1e29f-b29c-4fb3-bc6a-44f59ca9cd45
  7. Looking for a free SFTP server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a free SFTP server: I am just looking for a free SFTP server to use for moving stuff to my Plex Server. I definitely could have used Linux for the OS but I wanted to keep with Windows since my father will be using the server as well. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Juan_Del_Pueblo [link]...
  8. Is there a free or reasonably priced video editor for Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a free or reasonably priced video editor for Win 10: I had a link for movie Maker that used to work but MS have jinxed it since updating Win 10. Is there a similar replacement yet? I just want to use it to edit trail cam clips and convert from .AVI to MP4....
  9. Windows Repair Toolbox - anyone used this? Looks handy! (free)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Repair Toolbox - anyone used this? Looks handy! (free): Windows Repair Toolbox - (Almost) everything you need to repair Windows problems in one small handy tool. User configurable set of tools offers instant access to many familiar things: [img] [img] [img] Use This All In One Tool to Diagnose and Repair PC Problems |...
  10. Looking for free MP3 editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for free MP3 editor: I like to use streamWriter to record web radio shows so I can listen to them while I am working on stuff in my shop. On one of the stations I like to listen to the level is about 6-9dB lower than on the others and I would like to increase the signal level on those recordings...