Windows 10: Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key

Discus and support Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key * Original title: Security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by staceyhartwig, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key

Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key

* Original title: Security

:)

staceyhartwig, Oct 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    activate windows 7 oem key

You cannot activate a retail version of Windows with an OEM key.
    The retail version should have it's own activation key.
    If you just borrowed the Win DVD from someone who is using the key, that won't work with your OEM (OA) key.

pwned by newtekie. lol My bad.
    It does work in Vista and 7, just not in XP.

Have you looked on the ASUS website to see if you can re-download the driver/diag disk, or at least everything you need to make one?

Kreij, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key

1. Looking for info regarding my Windows activation key - Similar Threads - Looking info regarding

2. Regarding windows activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding windows activation key: I had windows 8 installed in my pc long ago and now recently i upgraded my pc into windows 10 and after that i installed tiny 11 and later i had to revert back to Windows 10 due to overloading and now i have lost my product key and cannot use any Microsoft apps...
  3. Regarding windows activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding windows activation key: I had windows 8 installed in my pc long ago and now recently i upgraded my pc into windows 10 and after that i installed tiny 11 and later i had to revert back to Windows 10 due to overloading and now i have lost my product key and cannot use any Microsoft apps...
  4. Regarding windows activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Regarding Activation of Free antivirus with key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding Activation of Free antivirus with key: does windows 10 need antivirus to protect or inbuild windows defender is enough.i have seen there are many videos showing free antivirus activation with key -is this possible to activate free antivirus.what are the defects of using free antivirus....
  6. regarding my activation of original product key in my windows 10

regarding my activation of original product key in my windows 10: Hi I am Mihir actually my windows 10 was corrupted due to virus so I had reinstalled it form the repair store, but since I was unaware that if I have licensed key so there is no need to add a product key when the windows ask for product key during reinstallation we had to...
  7. Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".: This is an update to my problem from 3-4 days ago. I want to thank all those that replied. Nothing that was suggested worked except good old fashioned patience and persistence. Finally, just started restarting, shutting down and rebooting, ran System Mechanic deep scan,...
  8. Problem regarding activating my windows

Problem regarding activating my windows: I was notified of activating my windows today. As per the notification I updated my windows version. My pc was activated before and it's asking me to activate windows now. Can anyone help me?...
  9. Regarding the product key activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...
  10. Regarding the product key activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding the product key activation: Actually , my laptop is not on . Because the OS is crashed . I am using Windows 10 OS suddenly it crashed . If I am again reinstall the windows 10 means . It is possible to recover the old product key ( I do no the old product ) . After reinstall the OS it is possible to...