Windows 10: Looking for instructions

Discus and support Looking for instructions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It has been one week that I am receiving this warning "Your Windows license will expire soon". I really do not know what should I do! it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mursal_552, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Looking for instructions

It has been one week that I am receiving this warning "Your Windows license will expire soon". I really do not know what should I do! it has been noted, that I bought my computer 5 months ago.

:)

Mursal_552, Jan 29, 2019

2. Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue Looking for instructions :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin Looking for instructions :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

Looking for instructions

Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

Yep Frogger's dead on. Do some more research, find some instructions, they will list it step-by-step. Print or write down what instructions you'll need. I hope it works for ya!

Kursah, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Looking for instructions

1. Looking for instructions - Similar Threads - Looking instructions

2. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  3. Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows please look into publishing Windows 10 so it can be reinstalled?: Hello, Windows 11 is terrible and I missed the 10 day window to revert back. I don't have WIndows 11 on a thumb drive or CD to be able to do a clean install. I don't understand why companies insist on rearranging things which are perfectly fine when they release upgrades. It...
  4. my pc looks to be hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  5. my pc looks to be hacked

my pc looks to be hacked: I got a notification on my google chrome that my computer was hacked, and they asked me to call this number 8773330322, so what measures do i have to take to protect my laptop....
  6. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  7. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  8. Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10

Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10: When I was notified of Windows 11 and agreed to implement it, I was told that I could revert to the previous look of Windows 10 if I didn't like the new one and that I could easily do so. Upon agreeing to try the new look, I would like to return to the older look but never...
  9. Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need instructions for reverting to the look of Windows 10: When I was notified of Windows 11 and agreed to implement it, I was told that I could revert to the previous look of Windows 10 if I didn't like the new one and that I could easily do so. Upon agreeing to try the new look, I would like to return to the older look but never...
  10. looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050: how do I program keys 1 to 5 on the top of the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-an-instruction-manual-for-a-comfort/eebdb3cd-f953-483c-846d-e0c0d85d5b4d