Windows 10: Looking for MS solution for Major Incident Communication

Discus and support Looking for MS solution for Major Incident Communication in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was wondering if Intune Company Portal has capability of sending Pop-up message or any communication app to use at the time of disaster or major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prasad Durafe, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Looking for MS solution for Major Incident Communication

I was wondering if Intune Company Portal has capability of sending Pop-up message or any communication app to use at the time of disaster or major network outage.

Looking for some solution.

:)

Prasad Durafe, Mar 15, 2019
  2. MiklósG Win User

How to open an incident for win10 to MS?

I can see that here I can open a question or discussion, but where is the official MS support for Win10 where the incidents can be opened? I have a bug which I want to report to MS. I did not found its homepage where it can be opened.

I could post it here, but hey, it is not an official support for the purchased product, "only community", where the issue may not reach MS to correct the bug.

MiklósG, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Looking for MS solution for Major Incident Communication

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Looking for MS solution for Major Incident Communication

1. Looking for MS solution for Major Incident Communication - Similar Threads - Looking solution Major

2. Is there a MS solution to Transfer FOLDERS between OneDrive Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a MS solution to Transfer FOLDERS between OneDrive Accounts: Yes, I have seen the other thread about using the MS Template to accomplish this, BUT as noted in the thread, it only works for files. I have a somewhat unique situation in that I let an "old" Laptop set around unused for too long and I can no longer get it to boot up. I...
  3. DriverPack Solutions is NOT a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DriverPack Solutions is NOT a solution: For safety's sake I am writing this post from Linux because there are three objects from DriverPack Solutions embedded in my Windows 10 installation, and I can't get rid of them with Malwarebytes, Avast boot time scans, or with a file unlocker. So on booting into Windows, I...
  4. LiveKernelEvent code ab -- MS what is the solution??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent code ab -- MS what is the solution??: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 60 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 I have seen a lot of...
  5. Wireless Communications

Wireless Communications: Whenever I run both Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time, my wifi begins to run extremely slow, making it near impossible to watch YouTube in HD. As soon as I turn off my Bluetooth, my connect returns back to normal, allowing me to return to my fast-paced web surfing. Up until...
  6. Unlinking a MS account NO SUITABLE SOLUTION?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unlinking a MS account NO SUITABLE SOLUTION?: After purchasing MS Office my wife's MS account has become annoyingly linked to mine. When I try to open skype from my login, skype opens with her name and profile under my Email address. Tech support informs me that they can do NOTHING to resolve the issue as MS has removed...
  7. Printer not communicating

Printer not communicating: Hello all! I am a PC enthusiast, I built my PC. I have come across a weird error with my printer. It does communicate with the windows to print things. I would print a packing slip and pdf format but nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked...
  8. Looking for NAS solution for existing USB hard drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for NAS solution for existing USB hard drives: I have some extra external USB 3.0 drives that I wanted to use as part of a NAS solution, so I am looking for some sort of NAS device with USB 3.0 ports where I can plug in my drives. The NAS drive doesn't necessarily need to have any onboard storage capacity, and the less...
  9. GitHub February 28th DDoS Incident Report

in Windows 10 News
    GitHub February 28th DDoS Incident Report: On Wednesday, February 28, 2018 GitHub.com was unavailable from 17:21 to 17:26 UTC and intermittently unavailable from 17:26 to 17:30 UTC due to a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack. We understand how much you rely on GitHub and we know the availability of our...
  10. Looking for enterprise software solutions for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Looking for enterprise software solutions for Windows 10?: Quickly find essential antivirus, virtual private network (VPN), and virtualization solutions that support Windows 10. The Ready for Windows site—www.readyforwindows.com—now includes a list of featured software solutions that are supported on, and in use for, Windows 10. This...