Windows 10: Looking For Msert file

Discus and support Looking For Msert file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft usually releases a file called MSERT once a month. The current one will no longer work. You must have a new release. Can anyone please steer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pke225, Sep 5, 2020.

1. pke225 Win User

Looking For Msert file

Microsoft usually releases a file called MSERT once a month. The current one will no longer work. You must have a new release. Can anyone please steer me in the right direction to obtain this file. I have spent quite a while looking for it and thought it came from a Microsoft Tools page.

Thanks

Paul

:)

pke225, Sep 5, 2020

2. Security check MSert

I ran MSert on my laptop and it did not stop file checking after 4 1/2 hours and viewing 617900 files. What is going on here

David MartinAC, Sep 5, 2020
  3. djbillyd Win User
    MSERT freezes after 12 hours!

And what will that give me? It was doing it's "processing" thing anyway. No problem. It said it found 113 "infected" files, but the report only listed 5. I think it's just a lazy person's application anyway. Any "one size fits all" application is not really
    that dependable. Windows Defender is made by the same company that made MSERT. Why would I expect it to be better "instead"?

Thanks Cyber_Defend_Team.

djbillyd, Sep 5, 2020
  4. tuhakreh Win User

Looking For Msert file

do i need MSERT

hey

do i need MSERT to keep the computer securized

tuhakreh, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Looking For Msert file

1. Looking For Msert file - Similar Threads - Looking Msert file

2. MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT: I ran MSERT said it found 4 infected files, so where do I find the report? How do I purge these infected files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msert/c5b3fc19-28d7-4dd8-8c2a-37ba72067dfc
  3. MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT: Greetings all.I have used the MSERT and it indicated that I had 28 files infected.However it appears that the files infected were not cleaned.Kindly assit,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msert/413c0c94-074c-4adb-be60-ce8ed7d3cea2
  4. MSERT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSERT: Greetings all.I have used the MSERT and it indicated that I had 28 files infected.However it appears that the files infected were not cleaned.Kindly assit,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msert/413c0c94-074c-4adb-be60-ce8ed7d3cea2
  5. MSERT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSERT: Windows Security Defender is not opening since start of Updating to Windows 11 in February 2022. To 0pen first condition to delete all other Antivirus sites. I am using MSERT which is on desktop, which in past never stoped Defender function.On checking found in Updates others...
  6. MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT: What are the 243 infected files found while scanning? When MSERT finishes, it says; The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software were detected....
  7. MSERT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSERT: What are the 243 infected files found while scanning? When MSERT finishes, it says; The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software were detected....
  8. MSERT

9. MSERT

MSERT: My windows defender is up to date. Do I need MSERT? Does MSERT have any additional features more than windows defender scanning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/msert/43de52bb-1e5e-4dd9-88f8-391376ca2344
  10. msert

msert: When I download MSERT and try to run it I get an security message from Windows "Windows protected your PC" Please fix this, your own Microsoft program should not be rejected. The rest of the message is actually "Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app...