Windows 10: looking for my HP webcam on my computer

Discus and support looking for my HP webcam on my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my HP webcam so I can use it but no app is found for webcam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidRivera1956, Apr 24, 2019.

1. looking for my HP webcam on my computer

I am trying to connect my HP webcam so I can use it but no app is found for webcam

:)

DavidRivera1956, Apr 24, 2019

2. Problem in accessing Webcam on Windows 10 HP Probook 4430s laptop

Hi Tony,

• Did you try installing the webcam drivers from HP support site as suggested by Yeshwanth?

You may try the suggestions provided from this HP support site and check if it helps.

HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)

HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

You may also refer this Microsoft Blog to fix the webcam issue on Windows 10:

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Regards,

John Rubdy, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Setting up a webcam as the camera default

Hi Kevin

Method 1: If the Webcam is listed under Devices and printers, please follow the steps.

a. Press Windows key + R

b. Type: control printers

c. Hit Enter

d. Check if the Logitech webcam is listed.

e. Right click on Logitech webcam.

f. Click on Set this device as default.

Follow method 2 if webcam is not listed.

Method 2: What best we can do is we can disable the Internal webcam. You will be able to enable the webcam anytime you want.

Please follow the steps to disable HP Envy Webcam.

a. Press Windows + X, click Device Manager.

b. Click Imaging devices.

c. Right click on webcam.

d. Click Disable.

Andre for Directly, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

looking for my HP webcam on my computer

HP Webcam Help.

IF the computer is an HP get the cheapest Camera you can find, best to get a USB 1.0 or 1.1.

Namslas90, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

looking for my HP webcam on my computer

1. looking for my HP webcam on my computer - Similar Threads - looking webcam computer

2. My computer can't find my integrated webcam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find my integrated webcam?: I have tried every possible suggestion and it still can not find it when I try to use camera or anything else. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-find-my-integrated-webcam/ac29220b-30b4-4370-8cd1-48ec949023a7
  3. The webcam on my HP computer is showing a weird purple screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The webcam on my HP computer is showing a weird purple screen.: Camera type: HP TrueVision camera. Driver version: 10.0.19041.488My system specs:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name [HIDDEN]System Manufacturer HP System Model HP...
  4. problem with build in webcam on HP computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with build in webcam on HP computer: What i need to do if webcam on HP computer not working using Skype ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-build-in-webcam-on-hp-computer/d3ea169d-8e99-4261-a507-39fcffa802ad
  5. Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360

Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360: HI there, I have an HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work. It is not listed on the Device Manager list. Thanks for the help. JN...
  6. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: My HP Laptop Intel Pentium has been updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but does not have a webcam feature listed in the device manager. How to get webcam to my computer without purchasing accessories for a webcam?...
  7. help , my hp webcam for windows 10

help , my hp webcam for windows 10: under windows 10 device manager , the computer see the web cam : usb vga hp web cam . I have also on privacy to let : allow access to the camera to this device HOWEVER I can not use the web cam . Only on "youtube live" , I can use the webcam. I think the device...
  8. HP Webcam

HP Webcam: The HP Webcam on my Pavilion g6 laptop is not working and NOT listed in the device manager since Windows 10 was loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam/17d808f5-b6b4-463f-bf18-a33ac9080311
  9. Webcam on my HP Envy with Windows 10 will not work

Webcam on my HP Envy with Windows 10 will not work: I keep getting the error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> I have tried to turn the app off, toggle on and off the applicable settings, checked my antivirus, and checked the system for hardware updates....
  10. Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam

Looking for an alternative to Logitech's software for my C920 webcam: I may be jumping the gun here but I'm having trouble with the webcam software that cam with my Logitech C920 WebCam. I'm currently working with Logitech Support on this issue but I'm not optimistic about finding a solution. To make a long story short the microphone in the...