Windows 10: Looking for Network Analysis tool

Discus and support Looking for Network Analysis tool in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a GUI based network traffic analysis tool like tcpdump for Windows? If no GUI, then I’ll settle for a command line version. I found a product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by windoc, Apr 18, 2020.

1. windoc Win User

Looking for Network Analysis tool

Is there a GUI based network traffic analysis tool like tcpdump for Windows? If no GUI, then I’ll settle for a command line version. I found a product from Microolap however, I want to know what my options are?

Thank-You

:)

windoc, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Network Tools

could you do a range scan?

192.xxx.xx:xxxx-:xxxx and list responses?

Solaris17, Apr 18, 2020
  3. bissa Win User
    Network Tools

wow, this is a great tool, I am in a networking/information security course in university and having a simple all in one tool like this is what I was looking for so I could test my network next Tuesday.

bissa, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Looking for Network Analysis tool

Network Tools

Yeah, it would be useful but it looks like I'd have to use WMI/unmanaged/NetBIOS over TCP/IP and nothing is popping out at me saying "this will work." The only sure fire way to get network IPs, from what I am finding, is to get the list from a domain server.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Looking for Network Analysis tool

1. Looking for Network Analysis tool - Similar Threads - Looking Network Analysis

2. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  3. Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looking for Help for MINIDUMP analysis: Hi,I have been experiencing random blue screens and full reboots. I checked Event Viewer and found it was related to a bugcheck. A little help in determining which driver is causing the issue would be greatly appreciated.The mini dum shows the...
  4. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Analysis tool pack: Hi, I am trying to download the analysis tool pack for excel, but when I enter options, I don't have the excel add-ins option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analysis-tool-pack/7b27b0f5-830d-4661-ba81-ecf91c2c49c8
  5. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analysis tool pack: Hi, I am trying to download the analysis tool pack for excel, but when I enter options, I don't have the excel add-ins option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analysis-tool-pack/7b27b0f5-830d-4661-ba81-ecf91c2c49c8
  6. Analysis tool pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. First look at Windows 10's new DiskUsage analysis tool

in Windows 10 News
    First look at Windows 10's new DiskUsage analysis tool: DiskUsage is a new command line tool that Microsoft added to Insider Builds of the company's Windows 10 operating system without much fanfare. The tool, located in System32, provides users with information on files when run, e.g. to analyze hard drive or partition space. The...
  8. Looking for dmp analysis.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Looking for dmp analysis.: Hi Guys Continuing to have problems with bsods, they are becoming far more frequent as well. I uploaded some dmp files last week, analysis showed that it was a particular driver causing the issue which has since been uninstalled. However I have crashed three times so far...
  9. Looking for a simple, free network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a simple, free network tool: Hey guys; I am looking to map my local home network. My Optimum Altice router doesn't give me the info I want. I am looking for a free and simple tool that I can install locally to view the ip addresses and hostnames of each connected device. What do you recommend? Thanks...
  10. I'm looking for a network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm looking for a network tool: It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet. I know a good program to measure a the network LAN banwidth, it's called Real Network Monitor, also another very good app...