Windows 10: Looking for new Email

Discus and support Looking for new Email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a "Free" Email account that will let me send files and videos between 100 and 300Mb in size? Gmail, Outlook, Gmx, Mail2, are all... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by milford, Jan 11, 2018.

1. milford Win User

Looking for new Email

Does anyone know of a "Free" Email account that will let me send files and videos between 100 and 300Mb in size? Gmail, Outlook, Gmx, Mail2, are all limiting me to files less than 75Mb.

:)

milford, Jan 11, 2018
  2. lolly1970 Win User

looking for new nokia

Many thanks, shame tho as i do like this feature

lolly1970, Jan 11, 2018
  3. looking for new nokia

On newer phones (S^3, Anna & Belle devices) Nokia has removed that option. It's believed it was done to improve performance and stability as messages disappearing from the memory card was quite a common issue, especially with people that didn't safely disconnect
    their phones from a computer.

With newer models having plenty of internal storage you can store several thousands of messages without them taking much space up which means storing them on a memory card is no longer needed.

psychomania---01, Jan 11, 2018
  4. debsawyer Win User

Looking for new Email

Does Gmail limit you if the files are uploaded to Google Drive?

debsawyer, Jan 11, 2018
  5. Edwin New Member
    Also consider, your recipient has to be able to receive them as well!

Edwin, Jan 11, 2018
  6. Gmail already saves the file to Google Drive and attaches a link if the file is too big.

The other issue is that even if you could directly attach a 300MB file, most e-mail providers won't allow incoming attachments that large. That would mean all the senders and receivers have to be using the same e-mail service, at which point you might as well just share a Google Drive/Dropbox/OneDrive.

PolarNettles, Jan 11, 2018
  7. milford Win User
    It said it would send it by Google Drive...but didn't. Just sat there. I couldn't send anything.

As for the other two replies... *Eek*Shock*Sleepy*What*Doh*Huh And a few other comments.
    Oh well, I'll send a flash drive with the files on it.

milford, Jan 11, 2018
  8. debsawyer Win User

Looking for new Email

You can save to Google Drive, and then share the file.

debsawyer, Jan 11, 2018
  9. Edwin New Member
    Worked for me...

Looking for new Email [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 11, 2018
  10. debsawyer Win User
    Great

debsawyer, Jan 11, 2018
  11. milford Win User
    I found this...

Send large files up to 5GB for free

Its free and funny. I had to send my son a 200Mb video file. He lives in an apartment the next building over from us. This company's in Switzerland. It took 9 minutes to send the file to Switzerland, then back to my son.

milford, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Looking for new Email

1. Looking for new Email - Similar Threads - Looking Email

2. I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that: I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-messed-up-my-outlook-log-in-it-should-be-a/b13ba350-e343-4db7-a502-116067203e54
  3. I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that: I messed up my outlook log in it should be a diffrent out look email how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-messed-up-my-outlook-log-in-it-should-be-a/b13ba350-e343-4db7-a502-116067203e54
  4. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  5. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  6. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...: Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your posts and set your email preferences in your profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/look-out-for-email-notifications-or-check-your/6242f070-fb7e-4d8e-9b7f-8acc7900fe82
  8. Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...

Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your...: Look out for email notifications or check your posts in order to see replies find your posts and set your email preferences in your profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/look-out-for-email-notifications-or-check-your/6242f070-fb7e-4d8e-9b7f-8acc7900fe82
  9. "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one."

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one.": I have computers at my other location that I can set up users I created in Azure. I have a new PC that shows my kids in the users and when I put in my employees emails it says the error message I left in the subject line. This is beyond frustrating and for weeks I can't find...
  10. "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account. Try another email or sign up for a new one.": I have computers at my other location that I can set up users I created in Azure. I have a new PC that shows my kids in the users and when I put in my employees emails it says the error message I left in the subject line. This is beyond frustrating and for weeks I can't find...