Windows 10: Looking for new laptop

Discus and support Looking for new laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. Haven't been here for a while. If and when the stymulus check shows up, I can finally get a new laptop. If this page shows up properly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by milford, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:32 PM.

1. milford Win User

Looking for new laptop

Hi guys. Haven't been here for a while. If and when the stymulus check shows up, I can finally get a new laptop. If this page shows up properly, there's three laptops I'm looking at...

Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more!

I'm leaning to the first two. Higher screen resolutions.

Interested in internet browsing, You Tube videos, on-line bill paying, and installing MS Office for sure for work at home.

Any suggestions as to which one would be more dependable?

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. SunnyK Win User
    New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

4. Looking for new laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Thema:

Looking for new laptop

1. Looking for new laptop - Similar Threads - Looking laptop

2. When I restart my laptop it looks 'new'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I restart my laptop it looks 'new': Issues: 1. Backgrounds removed home screen, lock screen, etc. 2. Chrome isn't default browser 3. Files that I had in the documents and downloads tabs are gone But my drives are fine 4. I'm logged out of things I should be logged into These are the only issues I've...
  3. Why do the cortanas here look different? I prefer the one on the right on my other laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do the cortanas here look different? I prefer the one on the right on my other laptop...: submitted by /u/throwaway17837822 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5bm2a/why_do_the_cortanas_here_look_different_i_prefer/
  4. Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just got a new laptop. It won't recognize my iPhone XS Max on Windows 10. Looked through...: Just got a new laptop, and it is not registering my iPhone XS Max. I connect it via USB, it makes the noise indicating that my computer recognizes a USB device being connected, but it never shows up anywhere. I checked My Computer, Device Manager checked through every...
  5. So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and...

So my laptop doesn't i connect to my wifi when i put it in 5ghz i looked everywhere and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/khaledxf16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kunwu7/so_my_laptop_doesnt_i_connect_to_my_wifi_when_i/
  6. HELP! My laptop ran out of power...everything is slow, my desktop looked messed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! My laptop ran out of power...everything is slow, my desktop looked messed...: TBH I don't know what is really happening. Basically all my data is actually still on the original C drive now it's the "D" drive so it's not too big of a tragedy...but, as per the title, my laptop logged into the wrong account for whatever reason it's of an outlook account...
  7. My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking...

My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking...: title says all submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt3si0/my_laptop_turns_off_because_of_hot_temperatures/
  8. Looking for a new Laptop recommendations for DAW and Editing Softwares

Looking for a new Laptop recommendations for DAW and Editing Softwares: Hello here. I’m looking to buy a new laptop as my old one is dead (it was quite old, a Toshiba Satellite L655 I had for more than 10 years). I’m planning using it mainly for FlStudio and Some editing video and photo like Premiere and Photoshop. I’m not at all into gaming....
  9. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmx7ze/i_turn_on_my_laptop_and_this_is_how_it_looks_and/
  10. New external monitor for laptop: "Duplicate display" looks normal, but "extended display"...

New external monitor for laptop: "Duplicate display" looks normal, but "extended display"...: New monitor is a Samsung UJ59, connected to a Lenovo using the HDMI port. Laptop has two graphics cards: built-in Intel 530, and an Nvidia Quadro m1000m. Extended Display was working fine for a while until I tried to change the resolution-- that's when the colors went bad. I...