Windows 10: Looking For Partition Wizard 11, Full Version

Discus and support Looking For Partition Wizard 11, Full Version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a license for the full version of Mini Tool Partition Wizard V11. Due to a component failure on my Dell laptop, I am trying to rebuild... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Homer712, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Homer712 Win User

Looking For Partition Wizard 11, Full Version

I have a license for the full version of Mini Tool Partition Wizard V11. Due to a component failure on my Dell laptop, I am trying to rebuild everything on another laptop. Most everything that was installed on the Dell was current software releases, except for Partition Wizard. I went back to Mini Tool and told them that the link provided at time of purchase no longer worked and could they please provide me with a new link (I included my invoice as well as registration code). Response was that they no longer had copies of V11 and that I would need to update to the current version (which is a yearly subscription, and the reason I didn't upgrade). The registration can't be entered into the "free" version, you need to have the V11 "full" version download to register. If anyone would be willing to share the full version 11 download I could install and register with my code. Hope my request isn't against any forum rules, if so, please delete.

:)

Homer712, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

New MiniTool Free Partition Wizard Version 11 Available

@f14tomcat Thanks for that, Dick.

[And thanks for the warning]
    Installation options to consider avoiding: Customer improvement programme signup, Safari browser installation

The changes start at the splashscreen -
    Looking For Partition Wizard 11, Full Version [​IMG]

These are the equivalent Version 10 screenshots

Denis

3. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Fabler2 Win User

Fabler2, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Looking For Partition Wizard 11, Full Version - Similar Threads - Looking Partition Wizard

2. Windows 11 Program installing wizards,Guis Look Pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Program installing wizards,Guis Look Pixelated: So what happens is:When i open a program installing wizard; it look pixelated and also when i right-click a program icon in right-side of the taskbar it appears to be pixelated.Same thing happened on windows 10.My specs:Cpu:Intel i7-10750H 10th GenerationGpu:Rtx 3060Ram:8...
  3. Windows 11 Program installing wizards,Guis Look Pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Program installing wizards,Guis Look Pixelated: So what happens is:When i open a program installing wizard; it look pixelated and also when i right-click a program icon in right-side of the taskbar it appears to be pixelated.Same thing happened on windows 10.My specs:Cpu:Intel i7-10750H 10th GenerationGpu:Rtx 3060Ram:8...
  4. Mini tool partition wizard

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Mini tool partition wizard: I have used the free version of Mini tool partition wizard for years, and it has performed flawlessly. Not any more, sadly, the new version is a shadow of its former self. Also I found when loading a fresh one there was malware included which Malwarebytes and WD both...
  5. Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903): I'm trying to transfer my old HDD to a new HDD, and I'm trying to see if I'm doing the right method. First, I migrated OS from the old HDD to the SSD, then I when I go to copy the SSD to the new HDD, I get the following warning: "Because the destination disk includes the...
  6. MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added

MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added: MiniTool Partition wizard 11.6 New Released, For the new version, it has added Spanish as an optional language. It can be installed online and provides the free backup software MiniTool ShadowMaker and updates the Data Recovery module to its latest build. Spanish Language...
  7. New MiniTool Free Partition Wizard Version 11 Available

New MiniTool Free Partition Wizard Version 11 Available: New major release of MiniTool Partition Wizard is out. *Arrow Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Wizard Free *Warning Watch the little hidden "extra" software button on install. Uncheck it *Wink [img] 125957
  8. Mini-Tool Partition Wizard Riskware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mini-Tool Partition Wizard Riskware?: Mini tool is up to date and for the last 2-3 times I ran it, Malware Bytes is reporting Malicious Website, Cateroty:Riskware from them. False positive I hope. 117645
  9. Free version of minitool partition wizard professional

Free version of minitool partition wizard professional: Special offer on minitool partition wizrd professional - normally $39 but free. Main advantage over free version is ability to handle dynamic disks. Hurry offer ends on 27/11/16 MiniTool 2016 Happy Thanksgiving - Software Giveaway & Sales 70632
  10. Partition Wizard MBR to GPT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partition Wizard MBR to GPT: Hi, Attempting to convert a Win 10 64bit installation from MBR to GPT on a Dell E6410 using PartitionWizardPro v10 on a bootable USB. I have ended up with a system which will not boot. I have not used this software before and feel a bit out of my depth here. Before...