Windows 10: Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Discus and support Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm looking for a picture viewer where I could - set tags and and write comments. - view pictures by selecting tags, Comments not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arjfca, Aug 1, 2016.

1. arjfca Win User

Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments

Hello

I'm looking for a picture viewer where I could
    - set tags and and write comments.
    - view pictures by selecting tags,

Comments not written on the picture

Any suggestion

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 1, 2016
  2. gjr5088 Win User

Family Room Photo Comments - Can they be read anywhere else than just the Windows Phone?

HI there

I can add pictures to Family Room and add comments & tags. But can I view these tags & comments on a PC or SkyDrive app?

It would be a shame if its limited just to the phone

many thanks

gary

gjr5088, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Tom_WC Win User
    Tag Photos in Windows 10

Tagging is easy with Explorer. Just select all the photos you want tagged with a particular value, right click, select Properties, then Details, then supply the tag.

For adding things like Titles and Comments to individual photos, just use the Details Pane. After saving the changes you can use the arrow key to move to the next picture.

And if you're looking at an Album, right click and select "Open folder" to enter the info in Explorer.

Tom_WC, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Windows Essentials/Photo Gallery:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ows-essentials

Edwin, Aug 1, 2016
  5. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Aug 1, 2016
  6. arjfca Win User
    Thanks

I did look at it. Seem interesting, but ideally, I would like a wider place to write comments. Not just a legend on one line. I want to annotate each snap pictures with some paragraphe. Once viewing a picture, to see the annotation on the side in a window box

Martin

arjfca, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Looking for Picture viewer with tags and comments - Similar Threads - Looking Picture viewer

2. Event viewer comments

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event viewer comments: Lately I am getting information comments in event viewer.1: Video.UI12296,R,98..............Replay of a create for data base .........was deferred due to attach future2: Video.UI12296,R,98.............Is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application parameter settings....
  3. Event viewer comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event viewer comments: Lately I am getting information comments in event viewer.1: Video.UI12296,R,98..............Replay of a create for data base .........was deferred due to attach future2: Video.UI12296,R,98.............Is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application parameter settings....
  4. Event viewer comments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to add tags to pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add tags to pictures: I want to add tags to my pictures in file explorer to separate them in groups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-tags-to-pictures/72fcb997-7d92-40c4-b7f5-ef656bf23b1d
  6. Pictures - Not Tagged and List of Tags Used for Photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures - Not Tagged and List of Tags Used for Photos: This is my first time using this site so please let me know if this isn't the appropriate place to get answers to the two questions listed below: 1. Is there any way to do a search on my pictures folder in Windows 10 that will identify all pictures that have not been tagged?...
  7. tagging pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tagging pictures: So i have just spent two hrs trying to complete 1 simple task on my windows 10 microsoft surface. I am accessing all my photos and videos via my seagate external harddrive. I open a video folder by date. I right click on a video and access "details" then "properties" I type...
  8. Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Jpg pictures downloaded from Facebook do not allow for comments or tags: I have downloaded a large number of pictures from Facebook. The file extension confirms they are jpg but the details pane does not show comments or tags and I have not been able to figure out how to add them. Details pane is clicked. I have also tried right clicking on...
  9. Tagged pictures

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tagged pictures: How do I change the name on a tagged picture or move to correct tagged name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tagged-pictures/056ba80b-36a0-416d-a3c6-7cfbe844d75a"
  10. Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments: Hi, just come across this File Metadata (free) which I think will interest you- seems very competent in tagging files. At the bottom I've added a note about StyleFolder (free), which adds comments to folders. If you want to add comments, tags, metadata to files, this is...