Windows 10: Looking for software to record/monitor screen on windows launch

Discus and support Looking for software to record/monitor screen on windows launch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/SkipActiveClean [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhte9x/looking_for_software_to_recordmonitor_screen_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkipActiveClean, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Looking for software to record/monitor screen on windows launch

/u/SkipActiveClean, Oct 25, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

Steps Recorder there... but not there

I seemed to have been saved by a link to this fix:
    Please use regedit to rename hklm\software\policies\microsoft\windows\AppCompat - changeAppCompat to AppCompat_HOLD . Then try launching PSR again.
    Tried it and now Steps Recorder seems to be working as it should.
    But to follow up on your suggestion, I'm going to try to find and repair the corrupt files that my sfc scan found... after setting a restore point!
    Thanks for your help.

weybrew, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Steps Recorder there... but not there

Are you trying to use this? - C:\Windows\System32\psr.exe
    [Start menu, Windows accessories, Steps recorder - but often referred to as the Problem steps recorder]

It is supposed to launch a small UI dialog and it should also be shown on the Taskbar but, from your description, this does not happen. Does anything happen at all?

Looking for software to record/monitor screen on windows launch [​IMG]

Denis

4. Sasqui Win User

Looking for software to record/monitor screen on windows launch

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Looking for software to record/monitor screen on windows launch

1. Looking for software to record/monitor screen on windows launch - Similar Threads - Looking software record

2. LAUNCH SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAUNCH SOFTWARE: Where is the launch software to be found for my Flight simulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/launch-software/8badeb90-cb31-4e4a-b2da-a93da62bef80
  3. LAUNCH SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAUNCH SOFTWARE: Where is the launch software to be found for my Flight simulator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/launch-software/8badeb90-cb31-4e4a-b2da-a93da62bef80
  4. Recording software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording software: I'm using some basic recording software , Magix Audio Cleaning Lab, but all my recordings are distorted. In Volume and Device premises, my software is shown but not highlighted in green like all the other devices. Laptop is Windows 10...
  5. Recording software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording software: I'm using some basic recording software , Magix Audio Cleaning Lab, but all my recordings are distorted. In Volume and Device premises, my software is shown but not highlighted in green like all the other devices. Laptop is Windows 10...
  6. Recording software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Screen Recorder Software recommendations preferably downloadable: After that UK Amazon distributor that got delisted, I don't really trust reviews that are on an app's listing. Any recommendations of screen recorder apps. I want to be able to do screen capture with audio. My experience has been that downloadable products are less glitchy...
  8. Specific screen recording software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  9. Looking for a software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a software: Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know submitted by /u/jaypatel149 [link] [comments]...
  10. Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?: Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10? I was wondering because iwouldnt want to install third party software. https://qewwindows.weebly.com/ QEW Windows and Doors...