Windows 10: Looking for some Web Browser recomendations

Discus and support Looking for some Web Browser recomendations in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Do you find the start time for Vivaldi to be somewhat long as described by Andre in post #5 ? There's a short delay, likely due to number of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by doriandiaconu, Sep 27, 2017.

1. barky Win User

Looking for some Web Browser recomendations

There's a short delay, likely due to number of extensions/apps I've installed opening their processes but I don't see that as a problem - functionality over raw speed matters more to me & once up to speed Vivaldi is good, will likely get better over next year or so as more features get added

barky, Oct 2, 2017
  2. torre Win User

Thanks for reply. We all have our likes/dislikes, but startup is important to me. I notice the delay (however small) in Firefox. Currently running Edge and Chrome (dev edition) but enjoy testing new browsers.

Thanks for reply, barky !

torre, Oct 2, 2017
  3. i want to point out, get firefox beta 57.0 version. while beta means you might experience instability...i dont see any. and its faster than vivaldi. i swore i would never reinstall ff until ff beta came along

Pathfinder, Oct 4, 2017
  4. Looking for some Web Browser recomendations

Didn't switch from Nightly. It really got better.

doriandiaconu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Looking for some Web Browser recomendations

1. Looking for some Web Browser recomendations - Similar Threads - Looking Web Browser

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Glitches on web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitches on web browser: Hi,I had this problem for a few days, and it doesn't seem to go away. When there are pictures on the screen, sometimes they're all glitched. It can appear on any website, it's even there when I look at my google photos. I included some screenshots to give you an idea.Hope...
  6. Glitches on web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glitches on web browser: Hi,I had this problem for a few days, and it doesn't seem to go away. When there are pictures on the screen, sometimes they're all glitched. It can appear on any website, it's even there when I look at my google photos. I included some screenshots to give you an idea.Hope...
  7. Chrome Browser Makes a Mess of Some Web Pages!

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Makes a Mess of Some Web Pages!: I have the latest Chrome browser for my 64 bit Windows 10 pro. There are some pages that used to be fine but are now somewhat of a mess. Edge is fine so it is not the system. My wife can shop on Fred Meyer on her system and an item can be added to her cart OK, but on my...
  8. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  9. Web browser.

Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  10. Encrypt web browser

Encrypt web browser: I want to delete the encrypt web browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypt-web-browser/d7349cbb-9672-4bd7-8d1a-48eabf0bc7ac