Windows 10: Looking for suggestions

Discus and support Looking for suggestions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am currently using Bitdefender and Norton. I am having issues with Bitdefender as it slows down my system a lot. Should I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnamArshad, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Looking for suggestions

Hello everyone,

I am currently using Bitdefender and Norton. I am having issues with Bitdefender as it slows down my system a lot. Should I uninstall it and run Norton alongside Windows Defender? Would that be fine? I am not sure which one to uninstall (Bitdefender or Norton) I read a detailed analysis of Bitdefender and Norton. I personally believe Norton is better but the independent lab test in this post showing the that Bitdefender has more score. Should I keep Norton and start using Windows Defender with it. Can you guys tell me what differences it might create on my system performance? Looking for suggestions. I am confused.

:)

AnamArshad, Oct 30, 2019

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Looking for a new game to play... suggestions please

All your posts are about what you don't like. Is there anything you do like? Listing that makes it a lot easier to suggest something.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Looking for suggestions

Looking for a "flashy" CPU cooler - any suggestions?

here's a review for the gigabyte cooler I just suggested, it was on TPU review list for last friday.

GIGABYTE G-Power 2 Pro CPU Cooler

BarbaricSoul, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Looking for suggestions

1. Looking for suggestions - Similar Threads - Looking suggestions

2. Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT: Hi. I work for a small company of about 10-15 remote workers. We have at least 3 physical and 10 virtual servers. We are looking to implement a DLP policy in addition to performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. We have one server that is Linux with the...
  3. Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for suggestions on DLP and VAPT: Hi. I work for a small company of about 10-15 remote workers. We have at least 3 physical and 10 virtual servers. We are looking to implement a DLP policy in addition to performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. We have one server that is Linux with the...
  4. update fails in Windows 10 64 bitpdate troubleshooter suggested looking up tghe following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update fails in Windows 10 64 bitpdate troubleshooter suggested looking up tghe following...: Update Troubleshooter suggested looking up "NETHELPMSG 2181.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException". I can find no suggestions on-line on this only listiongs are re "NETHELPMSG 2182" not "2181"...
  5. update fails in Windows 10 64 bitpdate troubleshooter suggested looking up tghe following...

update fails in Windows 10 64 bitpdate troubleshooter suggested looking up tghe following...: Update Troubleshooter suggested looking up "NETHELPMSG 2181.System.Management.Automation.RemoteException". I can find no suggestions on-line on this only listiongs are re "NETHELPMSG 2182" not "2181"...
  6. update fails in Windows 10 64 bitpdate troubleshooter suggested looking up tghe following...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. We take a closer look at Suggested Actions in Windows 11, and show you how to disable it

in Windows 10 News
    We take a closer look at Suggested Actions in Windows 11, and show you how to disable it: Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25115 to the Dev Channel. It introduced a new feature called Suggested Actions. [ATTACH] Microsoft showcased it with two screenshots. We take a closer look at it to see how it works. How to use Suggested Actions in...
  8. Looking for Suggestions for Reading Files w/ a .bkp File Extension

Looking for Suggestions for Reading Files w/ a .bkp File Extension: I have a Samsung Galaxy S8, and over the years, I've backed up the data on it. I currently need to view the call log backup file w/out restoring it and overwriting my current call log. I'm working on my laptop (Windows 10 Pro v21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165), and I tried...
  9. Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions

Looking for RAMDisk Program Suggestions: I wonder if anyone has suggestions on RAMdisk programs that they like. I'm about to start putting together a new system but before I spend the money for 128GB of RAM I want to test some RAMDisk programs to make sure that they work as I need. If anyone has any suggestions for...
  10. Looking for Calendar App Suggestions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for Calendar App Suggestions: The default calendar app in Windows 10 does not play well with Google Calendars. I have several accounts in my G Suite account and the default app does not let me assign an event to a specific calendar. I'm looking for alternative apps. Any suggestions? At the moment I...