Windows 10: looking for text software with persistent outlines

Discus and support looking for text software with persistent outlines in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; g docs has a persistent outline you can see the outline on the left side of these: - Googles new Docs outline tool will make it easier to navigate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by win10user999, Sep 17, 2018.

1. looking for text software with persistent outlines

g docs has a persistent outline

you can see the outline on the left side of these:

- Googles new Docs outline tool will make it easier to navigate your novel - The Verge

- G Suite Updates Blog: Navigate documents quickly and easily with the outline tool in Google Docs

- https://productforums.google.com/for...cs/9HjkDmBdcQU

there's a lot of 'writing/text' software/app out there i think? but nobody uses the 99% of softwares out there, and i dont know if they have this basic thing. and it's always very very hard to find software that has specific functions/features

g docs calls this a 'document outline' i think? i dunno but this is basically a persistent outline

anywho im looking for all softwares on any oses that you know of that has this basic function/feature

the only requirements are:

- no sign in (shouldnt have to sign in to do basic things)

- that's it, nothing else (besides that the outline is simple & good)

seems like very few softwares have a monopoly on many many things, but hopefully im mistaken

so looking for all the 50 options out there besides these basic ones that has or probably has persistent outline:

- ms word

- open source version libre openoffice

- dropbox paper (it doesnt really have it, i emailed them in beta to fix it, and they made the outline like stick but it doesnt really, you have to hover over it)

- ??

:)

win10user999, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Yes, truncated text. I've done a clean install but the issue persists.

CandleJakk, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

looking for text software with persistent outlines

Outlined text under desktop icons

With a desktop background that bright, you'll need to disable drop shadows, and the font should turn black:

looking for text software with persistent outlines [​IMG]

looking for text software with persistent outlines [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

looking for text software with persistent outlines

1. looking for text software with persistent outlines - Similar Threads - looking text software

2. Text is blurry and shows just the outline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text is blurry and shows just the outline: I have windows 10 22h2 and i have had issues with text in some apps. I don't know what to do. I don't want to have to reset my PC. I will send a few screenshots of these errors i have. An example of text being blurry is in the phone link appAn example of text having no fill...
  3. Text is blurry and shows just the outline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text is blurry and shows just the outline: I have windows 10 22h2 and i have had issues with text in some apps. I don't know what to do. I don't want to have to reset my PC. I will send a few screenshots of these errors i have. An example of text being blurry is in the phone link appAn example of text having no fill...
  4. Text is blurry and shows just the outline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Text displaying outlined with white fill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text displaying outlined with white fill: Recently I have been noticing that text on websites will show up with an outline over a white fill rather than a solid color. I have not noticed any patterns in when it shows up. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and it still is happening. It has also occurred for a colleague...
  6. Text displaying outlined with white fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text displaying outlined with white fill: Recently I have been noticing that text on websites will show up with an outline over a white fill rather than a solid color. I have not noticed any patterns in when it shows up. I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and it still is happening. It has also occurred for a colleague...
  7. Text displaying outlined with white fill

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Looking for a software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a software: Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know submitted by /u/jaypatel149 [link] [comments]...
  9. Weird text outlining- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text outlining- Windows 10: [img] My graphic driver is up to date. Running windows 10 ( Version 1511, OS Build 10586.494 57014
  10. Outlined text under desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlined text under desktop icons: Hi. The text under my desktop icons are "outlined" and very hard to read (see screenshot). Where can I change this setting? Thanks. [img] 95463