Windows 10: Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10

Discus and support Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What’s the best paid and best free software for playing Blu-ray? Do any of them upscale to 4k like some of the higher-end actual blu-ray players?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blaaaahhhhh, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10

What’s the best paid and best free software for playing Blu-ray?

Do any of them upscale to 4k like some of the higher-end actual blu-ray players?

submitted by /u/blaaaahhhhh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blaaaahhhhh, Nov 26, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    anyone heard of this blu-ray software Leawo player

This review may help:
    Leawo Blu-ray Player Review - Software Review Boffin

Berton, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10

Steve C, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10

1. Looking for the best Blu-ray player software for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Looking best Blu

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Non-Windows store Blu-Ray Player software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-Windows store Blu-Ray Player software: I have tried every free app in the windows store 4 playing blu-rays & they have all sucked donkey dick does anybody know any (free) software 4 playing blu-rays that R compatible with windows 10 that I can download off Chrome? Much thx in advance submitted by...
  5. Blu Ray Software

Blu Ray Software: My DVD/CD player/recorder is acting up so decided to get a new one for my pc. Price for an 'ordinary' one 48x DVD/CD Write/Re write etc etc is 17.99. But if I want a blu ray one its 79.99 cheapest. But when I read the reviews, that buyers are annoyed because they have to buy...
  6. Blu-ray Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blu-ray Software: Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  7. What is the Best Windows 10 Blu-ray player?

What is the Best Windows 10 Blu-ray player?: Want to watch Blu-ray discs on your Windows 10 PC? DVDs are fairly simple to deal with on Windows 10, but what about Blu-ray? These discs are now the standard for HD video on the physical format, and as more and more of us use our PCs for home entertainment, it's perfectly...
  8. What is the Best Windows 10 Blu-ray player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the Best Windows 10 Blu-ray player?: Want to watch Blu-ray discs on your Windows 10 PC? DVDs are fairly simple to deal with on Windows 10, but what about Blu-ray? These discs are now the standard for HD video on the physical format, and as more and more of us use our PCs for home entertainment, it's perfectly...
  9. Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software: Hi,I would like to create a Blu-Ray disk including the DTS, THX and Dolby lossless audio trailers (and best possible picture) that I can play through my Denon AVR and home cinema.Preferably I'd like to easily be able to see in the Blu-Ray menu the name of each trailer so that...
  10. Best free Blu-Ray disc player?

Best free Blu-Ray disc player?: What is the best free Blu-Ray video disc player for Windows 10? Thank you for your help. 39652