Windows 10: Looking for the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon...

Discus and support Looking for the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know where I could download the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon? I don't like the new one and I would like to personalize it with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Platypus581, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Looking for the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon...

Hi, does anyone know where I could download the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon? I don't like the new one and I would like to personalize it with the FileTypesMan application. Is it available for download anywhere on the net? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Platypus581
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Platypus581, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Looking for the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon...

Movies & TV will not play mpg files on my Windows 10 computer.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play.mpg formats on Movies and TV app. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if the video formats that you are trying to play is supported by Movies and TV app.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/file-formats-for-the-movies-tv-app

I would like to inform you that .mpg is not listed as the file format supported by Movies and TV app.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Looking for the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon...

1. Looking for the old Microsoft Movies and TV file icon... - Similar Threads - Looking old Microsoft

2. Microsoft Movies and TV help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Movies and TV help: I save clips via shadowplay and when I want to trim them I use the Movies and TV app because it's nice and easy. But lately whenever I do I'm greeted by this message. I've tried reinstalling the app, repairing the app, resetting the app, but nothing has worked....
  3. Microsoft Movies and TV help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies and TV help: I save clips via shadowplay and when I want to trim them I use the Movies and TV app because it's nice and easy. But lately whenever I do I'm greeted by this message. I've tried reinstalling the app, repairing the app, resetting the app, but nothing has worked....
  4. Movie and TV App will play old MOV files but not new MOV files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie and TV App will play old MOV files but not new MOV files: I have recently been moving files from my laptop to my PC. All my video files are in the MOV format because they were created from my phone. All the videos play from the Movies and TV app on my laptop. After I transfer the files from my laptop to my PC via flash drive, I...
  5. Movie and TV App will play old MOV files but not new MOV files

Movie and TV App will play old MOV files but not new MOV files: I have recently been moving files from my laptop to my PC. All my video files are in the MOV format because they were created from my phone. All the videos play from the Movies and TV app on my laptop. After I transfer the files from my laptop to my PC via flash drive, I...
  6. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV App

Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  8. Microsoft Movie and TV app

Microsoft Movie and TV app: When I try to open my Microsoft Movies @ TV app the Microsoft Store opens up in its place. I set the default but still the Microsoft Store app open automatically. Never happen before. Also, when I insert a DVD in drive Microsoft Store app pops up. How do I fix this. Thanks...
  9. The new movies & tv icon looks... terrible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new movies & tv icon looks... terrible: [ATTACH] Is there any way to roll back to the old icon? https://preview.redd.it/sa58nowj8rk41.jpg?width=104&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1da67b88a7d1e105ad34305f4cb8f8620da20d04 submitted by /u/Trementation [link] [comments]...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere: It’s happening — Microsoft is finally part of Movies Anywhere. The company has been working to bring support for Movies Anywhere to Microsoft Movies & TV for months, and the wait is finally over. Movies Anywhere is a service where you can buy movies from iTunes, Prime Video,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 movies & tv icon

2. tv icon windows 10 file

3. win10 movie & tv icon