Windows 10: Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty.

Discus and support Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Team, Probably aimed at a Microsoft employee... I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 2004 to 20H2 and I have found a bug which interferes with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by t0mn8r, Dec 17, 2020.

1. t0mn8r Win User

Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty.

Team,

Probably aimed at a Microsoft employee...

I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 2004 to 20H2 and I have found a bug which interferes with the normal operation due to the differences between the versions.

I have tracked down what I believe to be the root cause but I want a US$10k bounty.

I have searched but not found any place where a Windows 10 bounty is paid. There is the bounty program for Security related bugs but this does not meet the criteria.

I have reported bugs to Microsoft twice before and in one instance didn't even get a thank you.

This one is not for free.

Please advise.

:)

t0mn8r, Dec 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Bug Bounty

I recently found a article about Microsoft Bug Bounty Project,i can report a subtitle bug in Movies app in Windows 10?

I found a bug in Spartan Project Too.When i enter on different websites it start's lagging and not responding to any click.

This is not on all websites but i don't like to stay 1 hour on Facebook to type "What are you doing?".

Sorry for my english,i'm romanian.

Andrew TheBRunner, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan

Source: Microsoft Bounty Programs Expansion – Azure and Project Spartan - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty.

Microsoft Announces the Windows Bounty Program

While Microsoft has been offering bug bounty incentives since at least 2012, Google has arguably been much more vocal in its bug bounty programs. The company recently increased the maximum payout in its bug bounty programs (mainly focused on Android) to a staggering $200,000, and now Microsoft is not only following suit - it's upping the game.

With the Windows Bounty Program, which Microsoft announced yesterday, the company is looking towards an increased incentive to security-hardening suggestions from tech-savvy users. This program will extend to all features of the Windows Insider Preview in addition to focus areas in Hyper-V, Mitigation bypass, Windows Defender Application Guard, and Microsoft Edge. And incentives starting at $500 and going all the way up to $250,000 are very, very respectful.

Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty. sIwrsx5WPcqHR3ae_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Technet @ Microsoft

Raevenlord, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty.

1. Looking for the place to report a Windows 10 bug and claim a bounty. - Similar Threads - Looking place report

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  4. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  5. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  6. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  7. Windows 10 20H2 bug - bounty

Windows 10 20H2 bug - bounty: Team, I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 2004 to 20H2 and I have found a bug which interferes with the normal operation due to the differences between the versions. I have tracked down what I believe to be the root cause but I want a US$10k bounty. I have searched...
  8. Report a bug

Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  9. Microsoft Adds OneDrive to Bug Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Adds OneDrive to Bug Bounty Program: At Microsoft, we continue to add new properties to our security bug bounty programs to help keep our customer’s secure. Today, I’m pleased to announce the addition of Microsoft OneDrive to the Microsoft Online Services Bug Bounty Program. This addition further incentivizes...
  10. Intel Expanding Bug Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Expanding Bug Bounty Program: At Intel, we believe that working with security researchers is a crucial part of identifying and mitigating potential security issues in our products. Similar to other companies, one of the ways we’ve made this part of our operating model is through a bug bounty program. The...