Windows 10: looking for tool - double-click on titlebar moves app to next monitor

Discus and support looking for tool - double-click on titlebar moves app to next monitor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two monitors and am a long time user of displayfusion (DF), actual multiple monitors (AMM), and ultramon. But win10's ability to have two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johnhoh, Apr 25, 2019.

1. johnhoh Win User

looking for tool - double-click on titlebar moves app to next monitor

I have two monitors and am a long time user of displayfusion (DF), actual multiple monitors (AMM), and ultramon. But win10's ability to have two taskbars that each show my custom start button, a custom T-clock clock, and the search shortcut has made it a better alternative for me. The ONLY function remaining that I need is the ability to double click on the titlebar of any window and have it jump to the next window. AMM has this but it falls short in other areas.

Does anyone know of a tool, or anything, that will allow me to be able to double-click on a windows' titlebar and have that windows jump to the next monitor? I want to do this with the mouse, not the keyboard. Thanks!

:)

johnhoh, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

Dual Monitors

Choose extend

open mail (or any app)

click and hold on the titlebar (or very close to the top of the window) and drag it to the other monitor

Or

winkey + shift + left arrow to move it from right monitor to left Monitor

winkey + shift + right arrow to move it to the right monitor

Martmcd, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. looking for tool - double-click on titlebar moves app to next monitor - Similar Threads - looking tool double

2. double click to rename

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double click to rename: I used to be able to double click a file to rename it. After installing Windows 11, File explorer will not let me do that. Can I get this feature back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-to-rename/643a40ea-7871-4378-921d-4f07963a8677
  3. How to double click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to double click: Hi,I want to know how to double click my mouse for games, I want it so I can click once and click twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-double-click/d47c0bbc-a677-4135-9f90-208b3ca310f6
  4. Double Click

Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  5. Double Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Double Click: Hello, can somebody tell me how can i get rid off a double click it always makes me an issue. Thanks whoever responds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click/a7d1d883-46d8-4a60-a144-19b78ce96c19
  6. Double Monitor

Double Monitor: Hello, I have an ASUS laptop and a monitor at home, I connect via Remote Desktop Connection to Office workstation. I have connected laptop to monitor with HDMI, but when I connect to VPN I just have same screen on both laptop and monitor. How can I use my laptop and...
  7. Move focus to next window of the same apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move focus to next window of the same apps: Suppose I opened two Edge-Browser of A and B (not two tabs but two windows). Now I desire to switch focus from A to B, if with MacOs, I just strike "Ctrl+` " to get the job done. Unfortunately with Win10, I have to alt+tab to traverse all the apps then to locate B. Is it a...
  8. apps won't open by double clicking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    apps won't open by double clicking: Apps on my desktop won't open when I double click on them. This is happening on both of my desktops. I'm wondering if it has something to do with a recent upgrade from windows....
  9. Double click on titlebar should minimize window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Double click on titlebar should minimize window: Hi, Mac works like this (if configured) you can double click on the titlebar and this minimizes the window. Do you know a tool that makes Windows 10 work the same way? submitted by /u/MikeMitterer [link] [comments]...
  10. Looking for a tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a tool: I am looking for a tool to download that does the following: Removes all of the data collecting/telemetry found here: [REPO] Windows 10 TELEMETRY REPOSITORY Removes all apps including the Store, Cortana, and Edge Removes OneDrive and SkyDrive including the SkyDrive in...