Windows 10: Looking for very specific media win 10 app or software

Discus and support Looking for very specific media win 10 app or software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I look for some kind media browser app where i add folder with my tv shows and movies and i can browse within this folder , also i wanna big thumbnails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pattcz, Feb 18, 2017.

1. pattcz Win User

Looking for very specific media win 10 app or software

I look for some kind media browser app where i add folder with my tv shows and movies and i can browse within this folder , also i wanna big thumbnails on subfolders , possibility to play my files or with external player , add picture for subfolders with tv show or movie

bonus points = ability to mark watched files
    ability to write short info when folder with tv show or movie is selected

thank you for suggestions , i try many apps from store but there was always something what put me off like small thumbnails of folder or hardcoded folders like video, music and pictures ,

:)

pattcz, Feb 18, 2017
  2. suat.cini Win User

Will the windows 10 installation wipe out all the apps apps and software on my computer

Media Center Editions will be removed from Win 7 and Win 8 installations. Windows 10 does not have Media Center Edition in it. Other apps and software not compatible with Windows 10 may have to be manually or automatically uninstalled.

suat.cini, Feb 18, 2017
  3. E7470 Clean Win 10 install

Ok, I am very frustrated with Dell. We just got a brand new E7470 which I upgraded to a NVMe drive and want to install win 10. When we order the laptop, we ordered the Win 10 install media. So I install everything and boot off the Dell install media and
    i see no option to install windows, just the troubleshooting options. As a test, i installed win 10 just fine from a USB that i created using the Microsoft MCT. I called support they won't even talk to me, referring me to the pay per incident software support
    center.

The only win 10 install guide I see looks to use the MCT based USB but I wanted the Dell image with drivers preinstalled. Why sell this USB win 10 install media if it will not install win 10?

RJRiemensnider, Feb 18, 2017
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Check out Coollector @ .com. Website is very informative regarding the software.

I don't use it in the way you would like to. But the author put in features with your intentions in mind.

pyramid10, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Looking for very specific media win 10 app or software - Similar Threads - Looking very specific

2. Looking for a reminder app with very specific features, can't find anything suitable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a reminder app with very specific features, can't find anything suitable: I want an app that allows me to create a reminder for myself and set a time at which it will pop up on my screen and remind me. It sound simple, but you would be amazed by how difficult this is to find as most reminder apps seem to emphasize the listmaking and calendar...
  3. Download Specifications on Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  4. Looking for a Windows 10 image viewer/slideshow with very specific features ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a Windows 10 image viewer/slideshow with very specific features ...: First of all, I have used "search" before posting, and seen a lot of recommended photo viewers, but the reviews of the various photo viewers have not mentioned most of the features I'm interested in, specifically. So I thought I'd see if someone here has encountered a viewer...
  5. Very Specific Help

Very Specific Help: Hello. My laptop has a Num Lock right above the trackpad and I was wondering if I could bound that to the login password. Something along the lines of this: Laptop Starts and Asks for Login > I press the num lock key > laptop unlocks and goes to desktop. I would really...
  6. Looking for a software

Looking for a software: Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know submitted by /u/jaypatel149 [link] [comments]...
  7. App windows look very small

in Windows 10 Customization
    App windows look very small: I have a new laptop that has UHD display and noticed that the windows for some programs (i.e., apps) look very small and so does the font in those windows, and I can't expand the window either. Most app windows are normal though, it's only a couple of apps that show this...
  8. Very very slow win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very very slow win 10: My Desktop taking too much time to open. Even after opening a circle keeps spining and does not alow to open any thing. Clicking PC icon takes too much time to show all the partition and drives. Even right click context menu takes time. Adobe DC is installed but pdf files...
  9. Looking for software/app advice.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for software/app advice.....: I work in the transportation industry and we have to keep a list of when and where our trucks are loading and unloading. There are 3 of us that use this information. We currently keep 3 different lists on 3 different yellow legal pads. The problem is that when one of us make...
  10. win-10 looks very odd after new video card

in Windows 10 Support
    win-10 looks very odd after new video card: hello - first time on this forum. i just installed a new AMD R7360 video-card into my existing gigabyte-amd mobo win-10 machine. normally when i do something like this, the box boots up into something of a "safe" looking mode until the new drivers are installed. but...