Windows 10: Looking for Win 10 Workgroup advisor for hire

Discus and support Looking for Win 10 Workgroup advisor for hire in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone recommend a LAN professional I can hire? I expect all my issues can be diagnosed remotely. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TonyCzar, Aug 19, 2021.

1. TonyCzar Win User

Looking for Win 10 Workgroup advisor for hire

Can anyone recommend a LAN professional I can hire? I expect all my issues can be diagnosed remotely. Thanks.

:)

TonyCzar, Aug 19, 2021
  2. oemSoft Win User

Which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers?

Win+R type control userpasswords2, when you create new user accounts, you can assign workgroup as shown below:

Window 10 only offer following workgroup selection.

• Administrators
    • Device owners
    • Distributed COM Users
    • Event Log Readers
    • Guests
    • Hyper-V Administrators
    • IIS_USRS
    • Performance Log Users
    • Performance Monitor users
    • Remote Management Users
    • System Managed Accounts group
    • Users

Do you have any suggestions on which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers as shown above?

Thank you very much for any suggestions (^v^)

oemSoft, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Seafrog Win User
    Workgroup Windows 10 and XP machines no longer see each other

My 4 machine workgroup network, 2 XP and 2 Win 10 machines, was functioning fairly well until the recent "Creator" upgrade. Now the XP machines can no longer see the 10 machines and the 10 machines can't see the XP machines. The machines of the other OS are not listed. Would like to get the workgroup functional again. Have done multiple reboots and have run the suggested troubleshooters with no results. Have any ideas?

Seafrog, Aug 19, 2021
  4. oemSoft Win User

Which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers?

For window 7, HomeUsers workgroup is available for selection, but HomeUsers is not available for window 10.

I would like to know on which workgroup is similar to HomeUsers as shown below

Window 10 only offer following workgroup selection.

• Administrators
    • Device owners
    • Distributed COM Users
    • Event Log Readers
    • Guests
    • Hyper-V Administrators
    • IIS_USRS
    • Performance Log Users
    • Performance Monitor users
    • Remote Management Users
    • System Managed Accounts group
    • Users

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Looking for Win 10 Workgroup advisor for hire - Similar Threads - Looking Workgroup advisor

2. hire Windows 10 professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hire Windows 10 professional: I am at a point where I cannot figure how to accomplish some tasks on the new Windows 10.I have followed You tube videos and web searches, with no real results.Where do I find well trained Windows 10 experts, that comes to my office and sets my computer to run correctly?...
  3. hire Windows 10 professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hire Windows 10 professional: I am at a point where I cannot figure how to accomplish some tasks on the new Windows 10.I have followed You tube videos and web searches, with no real results.Where do I find well trained Windows 10 experts, that comes to my office and sets my computer to run correctly?...
  4. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    contact an advisor: Hello, does anyone know how to get in contact with an advisor? There is a charge being made to an account and I don't have access to an account. I want to cancel the subscription, but I don't know how to do so without access....
  5. contact an advisor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    contact an advisor: Hello, does anyone know how to get in contact with an advisor? There is a charge being made to an account and I don't have access to an account. I want to cancel the subscription, but I don't know how to do so without access....
  6. Workgroup printers not printing in Win 10 20H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workgroup printers not printing in Win 10 20H2: We are having a workgroup of 20+ PCs & 10+ laser / inkjet printers. Till recent everything was alright but since 2nd week of Sept '21 we are facing a problem where printing locally is working but network shared printing is not working. all PCs are visible to each other under...
  7. Win 10 sharing with no "workgroup"

Win 10 sharing with no "workgroup": Hello, have two machines, running Win 10 Home, both I think are called 32 bit. One machine I use for myself, writing, personally created music, financial etc, the other is used by us both for e-mails, and other information. I had a kind of partial sharing between machines...
  8. Content Advisor

Content Advisor: How do I enable Content Advisor on Windows 10 Enterprise? There is not a "content" folder in the group policy editor. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/content-advisor/c2b4d3a0-a043-4ca1-bfad-4edd75b45bfb
  9. win 10 refuses to share drive in workgroup

win 10 refuses to share drive in workgroup: Drive C: on a new win10 laptop is marked Shared for Everyone, read+write+control (because it will hold a webserver and database server that must be manageable from other workstations in the workgroup). Yet win10 refuses access to a map-network-drive request from File...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade Advisor: is there an update advisor/assistant to run to see if everything is compatible for when win 10 in released? 6585