Windows 10: Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4

Discus and support Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's for a vid I made VLC fine but need to redo each time. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/RedDogBoyMark [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedDogBoyMark, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4

It's for a vid I made VLC fine but need to redo each time. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/RedDogBoyMark
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedDogBoyMark, Nov 11, 2019
  2. I2Believe Win User

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Nov 11, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 11, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4 :p

cadaveca, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4

1. Looking for win10 free software to permanently sinc sound on a MP4 - Similar Threads - Looking win10 free

2. Looking for free Wordpad substitute since MS is pulling the plug on Wordpad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for free Wordpad substitute since MS is pulling the plug on Wordpad.: On my Insider Canary 26052 system, I went to start Wordpad, and lo and behold it's GONE. Sure enough I discovered I'd missed the MS announcement that they were going to drop it after the 29 years it's been a part of Windows. I don't wish to spend $500 / year putting Office...
  3. Looking for free Wordpad substitute since MS is pulling the plug on Wordpad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for free Wordpad substitute since MS is pulling the plug on Wordpad.: On my Insider Canary 26052 system, I went to start Wordpad, and lo and behold it's GONE. Sure enough I discovered I'd missed the MS announcement that they were going to drop it after the 29 years it's been a part of Windows. I don't wish to spend $500 / year putting Office...
  4. Looking a sound management software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking a sound management software: Hey, Since I have started using Zoom (not by choice) I am having a lot of sound problems and I have always wanted a better control over the sound system in my computer. So I am looking for a good, preferably free "sound management" software. I'm not sure if "sound...
  5. Some (not all) mp4 thumbnails don't show on Win10 since yesterday

Some (not all) mp4 thumbnails don't show on Win10 since yesterday: [ATTACH] As title, since yesterday. Don't know what caused this, if the restore point or the Windows 1909 Update I made immediately after. I tried deleting icon cache, refreshing, restarting, sfc /scannow, cheking/uncheking that folder option that "shows only icons and...
  6. Looking for a software

Looking for a software: Hey guys, I am looking for a software that coverts my 23-30 fps videos to 60 fps on Windows 10. If a simple TV can do it with live broadcast, then it should be fairly easy of i7. Please if you know, let me know submitted by /u/jaypatel149 [link] [comments]...
  7. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  8. Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC

Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC: Greetings. Does anyone know where I can find and download FREE software that will make my PC's sound go louder and clearer? It's a cheap brand of laptop named Teqniq and the sound ( even adjusted to the max ) isn't very loud. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Ty
  9. Sound fadeout with mp4 or YouTube

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound fadeout with mp4 or YouTube: Win 10 pro 1607 14393.953 Two similar incidents, 3 days apart. Played video on YouTube and sound started ok but soon faded to almost inaudible. Downloaded the mp4 and played on Movies&Tv, Win Media Player and Zoom Player and on all the sound was weak and distorted. Tried...
  10. Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?

Best FREE MP4 to DVD Software?: I saw that there were several packages that I have always used, like CDBurnerXP and ImgBurn. However, these will not work with MP4 files. So, is there any good FREE software out there I should get? I ask as I only use this once or twice a year at the most. Thank you all. OH,...