Windows 10: Looking for Window Manager

Discus and support Looking for Window Manager in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking for a tool or combination of tools that does the following: - Autostart applications - Automatically pin them to determined positions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/internetdrink, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Looking for Window Manager

I'm looking for a tool or combination of tools that does the following:
    - Autostart applications
    - Automatically pin them to determined positions (think splitscreen)
    - Keep them fixed in the background (no minimizing)
    - It would be nice if i could change focus to these windows with a hotkey

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/internetdrink
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/internetdrink, Dec 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Looking for Window Manager

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Looking for Window Manager

1. Looking for Window Manager - Similar Threads - Looking Window Manager

2. Looking for File Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for File Manager: I'm looking for a third-party filemanager. The default file manager for windows annoys me, my biggest issues being the lack of multiple tabs or panes and especially the fact that the Layout is not always consistent between folders. Currently I use primarily XYplorer, which I...
  3. Looking a sound management software

Looking a sound management software: Hey, Since I have started using Zoom (not by choice) I am having a lot of sound problems and I have always wanted a better control over the sound system in my computer. So I am looking for a good, preferably free "sound management" software. I'm not sure if "sound...
  4. Just looking for a SIMPLE, FUNCTIONAL password manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just looking for a SIMPLE, FUNCTIONAL password manager: <I'm venting, so if you're not in the mood just ignore this one> I've been messing around looking at password managers for a week... And after sifting through a bunch, I finally got down to 4, then ended up where I was hoping not to - with the two "best", Dashlane and...
  5. Looking for removal of "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Looking for removal of "Some settings are managed by your organization": I currently get unwanted windows updates at unwanted times on my personal desktop. When going through my Windows Settings, I see the message "*Some settings are managed by your organization". I currently have retail windows, not volume and have done a Windows reinstall and...
  6. First look at the Windows Package Manager

in Windows 10 News
    First look at the Windows Package Manager: Microsoft released a preview of the Windows Package Manager today during the virtual Build 2020 conference. Windows administrators may use it to install first-party and third-party programs such as 7-Zip, KeePass, Arduino IDE, or Discord. The package manager, similar to...
  7. Looking for a password manager for Edge Chromium

Looking for a password manager for Edge Chromium: As the title says I'm looking for a password manager that works well with Edge Chromium. Yes, I know I can store and synchronise my password's in Edge, but I want a strong password generator as well which will suggest secure passwords automatically when I sign up to new sites...
  8. Open source document management systems | Looking for recommenations

in Windows 10 Support
    Open source document management systems | Looking for recommenations: I am at a point where I need better control over my files. I have many across many drives. My archiving project and going paperless will create a multitude of new ones. It seems like a management system might help. Lost in all the hits in response to "Open source...
  9. Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?: I just swapped out a 512MB SSD drive for a new 1TB SSD drive. Does this screenshot look correct? This drive (D) is only used for data. Thank you. [img] 110424
  10. Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For a Task Manager from Windows PC to Phone: Hello all, I am looking for a task manager to help me keep track of tasks at work. An application I can add/remove tasks using both platforms. I would like it to sync with my Windows 10 PC at work and my mobile phone( Company phone is an iPhone so i need it to sync with...