Windows 10: Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad

Discus and support Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I sometimes forget what tasks I'm trying to complete while gaming. It would be nice if there was an app that I can pin overtop my game with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JellyTrigger, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad

I sometimes forget what tasks I'm trying to complete while gaming. It would be nice if there was an app that I can pin overtop my game with a transparent background so I can quickly look at the text, similar to a notepad. I have a second monitor and only game on my first, but tend to die in fast action combat when I shift my entire focus onto another screen for a brief second. Pen and paper isn't even an option since I play in the dark and a phone would be just like a second monitor except harder to see.

If you don't know an application that has a feature like this or similar I understand and thanks for taking the time to read my post, but I'm not interested in work arounds. Thanks again.

submitted by /u/JellyTrigger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JellyTrigger, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad

1. Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad - Similar Threads - Looking Overlay Notepad

2. The Character Sets in Notepad Look Incorrectly Rendered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Character Sets in Notepad Look Incorrectly Rendered: The character sets in Notepad look incorrectly rendered like this.It could be the Korean character sets, the Chinese character sets, the Japanese character sets, or the character sets from the other languages.How am I supposed to make the character sets look correctly...
  3. The Character Sets in Notepad Look Incorrectly Rendered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Character Sets in Notepad Look Incorrectly Rendered: The character sets in Notepad look incorrectly rendered like this.It could be the Korean character sets, the Chinese character sets, the Japanese character sets, or the character sets from the other languages.How am I supposed to make the character sets look correctly...
  4. The Character Sets in Notepad Look Incorrectly Rendered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Looking for notepad app for .txt files that syncs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for notepad app for .txt files that syncs: Looking for notepad app for .txt files that syncs. don 't want the clunky and slowness of word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-notepad-app-for-txt-files-that-syncs/43024632-c9f7-4b61-9b1f-42e2e4869874
  6. Looking for notepad app for .txt files that syncs

Looking for notepad app for .txt files that syncs: Looking for notepad app for .txt files that syncs. don 't want the clunky and slowness of word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-notepad-app-for-txt-files-that-syncs/43024632-c9f7-4b61-9b1f-42e2e4869874
  7. How to replace Notepad with Notepad++ in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to replace Notepad with Notepad++ in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Notepad is the default text editor found in Windows computers. Every .txt file is configured to open directly in the Notepad. It has paved the way for text editors over quite some time now, in which period we have seen some very promising competitors of Notepad. One...
  8. Notepad in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notepad in Windows 10: Notepad is full screen and I want to adjust its size to my needs. How can I view Notepad in a smaller size? When I right-click the title bar, theSize button is gray and not accessible. When I click on Restore, it still opens as a full-size Notepad....
  9. Notepad on windows 10

Notepad on windows 10: I have just recently purchased a tablet with Windows 10. Every time I download a document for school, it opens in Notepad and is not ledgible. I do not know how to fix it. I downloaded Microsoft 365 with Word, but it does not open in Word. I need to be able to view my...
  10. overlay

in Windows 10 Customization
    overlay: its actually two questions I just bought a new comp it cam with win 1o don't like it can I install 8 or 7 over it 2. I thought micro came out with a fix just to change windows 10 desk top back to the old style <Moved from Windows Insider forum>...