Windows 10: Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected!

Discus and support Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a system of Devolo devices which support a mix of Power Adapters and WiFi. I am running Win 10 on all my PC devices, Android on others.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gbCambridge, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected!

Hi,
    I have a system of Devolo devices which support a mix of Power Adapters and WiFi. I am running Win 10 on all my PC devices, Android on others. Generally, these have worked well, but I noticed from a laptop that the WiFi response to a particular network (Kitchen) was quite slow. So, I ran Devolo Cockpit..and it came up with "No plc device found"! Yet I was using the Kitchen network.
    If I run Devolo Cockpit from another PC, connected via LAN, the Kitchen Devolo device is found and appears to be working normally. If I now use WifI on this PC, the device is not found by Cockpit. So it appears that from the Devolo-Wifi point of view the device is invisible...but it is in use via WiFi by several devices in the house.
    I am using an Asus modem..and it has not changed in several months. This is just something I am looking into now that I have time (thanks to coronavirus :-( )

All ideas and suggestions graefully received

George

:)

gbCambridge, Mar 31, 2020
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Man6007 Win User
    Problem with PLC software

I work with plcs. After the upgrade I'm having some communication error with one of such plc.

My Schneider Zelio Soft 2 plc software, version 4.6 and Zelio Smart relay(plc) was working fine with my previous windows 8.1. I had no issues transfering the plc program to the module(plc).

Now with windows 10 I can't establish a communication between the software and the module(plc). Every time I attempt a communication the screen turn blue with error message: 'unexpected kernel mode trap' and goes to restart mode. I've no problem opening
    the software and working with it in windows 10. The only problem is with the communication with module. I'm suspecting the usb to serial driver that is not compatible with windows 10. The software and the usb driver can be found in the Schneider Electric website.

I've written to Schneider Electric about this and stil waiting for reply/ solution.

Would Microsoft have a solution or should I switch back to Windows 8.1. I really need this thing to work. it's my job and I make my living of it.

Waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Moorthy

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Man6007, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected!

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected!

1. Looking into poor performance..No PLC detected! - Similar Threads - Looking poor performance

2. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  3. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    struggling with poor performance: I made a lot of work on the computer for the past month and I know that I notice that from time to time it will runs slower that the previous day. It became harder and harder for me to work since its slow and I cant finish task on the machine. This is a personal computer and...
  4. struggling with poor performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  6. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  7. Poor Performance

8. poor performance, hangups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    poor performance, hangups: My Win 10 desktop is again performing so badly it is unusable. Windows explorer hangs up as well as web searches. A restart takes at least 10 minutes....."please wait"Peter Bresler...
  9. Poor performance

Poor performance: I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but...
  10. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: I upgraded Windows 7 Home Edition to Windows 10 years ago when it was first released and performance has been absolutely awful, I'd finally had enough a couple of days ago and decided to sacrifice my years of files and programmes to do a completely fresh reinstall of windows....