Windows 10: Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit

Discus and support Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Trying to find a legitimate Windows 10 Home 64bit. It's confusing looking online because they have USB, download and OEM versions. I don't see any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by desktop, Feb 13, 2019.

1. desktop Win User

Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit

Trying to find a legitimate Windows 10 Home 64bit. It's confusing looking online because they have USB, download and OEM versions. I don't see any discs, like I have with my Windows 7.

You guys have always hel[ed me in the past so I'm here looking for somewhere to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit.

Any advice suggestions or links to places will be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

desktop, Feb 13, 2019

2. legitimate working 64bit version firewall

does anyone know of any legitimate working 64bit firewall programmes?

i have tried tiny and that just plain sucks, blue screen galore

does anyone know of any 32bit firewall programmes that work of 64bit windows?

jocksteeluk, Feb 13, 2019
  3. legitimate working 64bit version firewall

from what I beleive and remember from running XP64 in past was avast works for antivirus and use windows firewall. There is no compatible software I am almost sure, for firewall

cisco kidd, Feb 13, 2019
  4. sabgenton Win User

Has anyone moved the free windows 10 'Retail version' to another PC successfully?

I read on a questions and answers thread on Microsofts website that the free Windows 10 becomes the type it was upgraded from (e.g retail version).

Other threads seem to conclude it still acts like an OEM even in the case of the retail version binding only to the hardware it was first installed on.

Has anybody managed to reinstall Windows 10 on a new computer upgraded from a retail windows, or did it lock to the First hardware?

The EULA states "you may transfer the software to another device that belongs to you" so it looks possible ...

Steps to try:

• Install windows 7/8.1 retail on machine A
    • Upgrade to windows 10 for free.
    • Uninstall windows completely from machine A
    • Install the same windows 7/8 retail on machine B
    • Upgrade to windows 10 again (here's hoping)

If someone has already done the first to steps feel free to try see if it works!

I personally don't want to try the first to steps just in case I can't transfer it after if anyone has done this or has some insight please let me know.

sabgenton, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Looking to buy a legitimate retail version of Win Home 64bit - Similar Threads - Looking buy legitimate

2. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  3. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  4. Buying a legitimate key fro Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying a legitimate key fro Windows 10: Kind of what it says - I'm on a Mac 5,1 and I'm working on bootcamping it for gaming ;I want to try out the new Halo. I don't know if the community has gotten 11 up yet but I know 10 is fine, and I was looking at buying it, but there are so many different prices, and I know...
  5. Cheapest Way To Upgrade Vista To Win 10 Home With Legitimate Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cheapest Way To Upgrade Vista To Win 10 Home With Legitimate Key?: I have two old Vista 32 bit Laptops that I would like to upgrade to Win 10 home with legitimate keys without breaking the bank. One is mine and one is for a friend. By legitimate, I don't mean if they will work, but I mean Microsoft approved and properly licenced keys....
  6. Buying Windows 10 home retail code

Buying Windows 10 home retail code: Hello, Hello, like to buy windows 10 home retail from Microsoft. Can anyone share the link? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-windows-10-home-retail-code/00e4e7b5-68b2-4156-a741-d9c874566f41
  7. Purchased Retail digital version of Win 10 Home, Can't install on new computer.

Purchased Retail digital version of Win 10 Home, Can't install on new computer.: Good morning, I purchased a digital retail version of Win 10 Home from the Microsoft store. I have just built a new computer and am trying to move the digital licence over but there is no activation code. I went through my emails from the time but it was too long ago and...
  8. Licence questions about home premium retail version

Licence questions about home premium retail version: Hello I have windows 7 home premium , but apparently it is OEM, so cannot take to another machine or when I do a big upgrade. If I do the windows free upgrade to windows 10, it is still apparently tied to the computer. I was looking at buying windows 10 home premium...
  9. Is Windows Retail Version Upgrading to Win 10 OEM??

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows Retail Version Upgrading to Win 10 OEM??: I put this question to Microsoft this week by email: Good morning This complaint pertains to the upgrade options from a full retail version of Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. According to the EULA: “4. Transfer. The provisions of this section do not apply if you...
  10. Retail version or OEM version

in Windows 10 Support
    Retail version or OEM version: Hi Friends, I am thinking of building a new PC on my own. I am a home user only. I will buy all the hardware from a local shop ie motherboard, cpu, ram, hdd etc and then I would like to install a genuine/legal version of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on it. But should I buy OEM...