Windows 10: Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe

Discus and support Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ive searched and looked at several programs, but all websites look sketchy and dont appear to vet their files. Maybe I'm a little paranoid *Eek here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DTG1, Apr 21, 2020.

1. DTG1 Win User

Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe

Ive searched and looked at several programs, but all websites look sketchy and dont appear to vet their files. Maybe I'm a little paranoid *Eek here asking for some recommendations. So....suggestions?

:)

2. .exe to .Bat

How Can i go back to a batch file I converted into a .EXE ?

mitsirfishi, Apr 21, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Converting .exe to .jar online

Hi Tyler

Jar files are Java files, ordinary exe files cannot be converted to jar files, because the original application would not have been coded in Java . .

Jar to exe can convert a jar file to an exe, by including the java runtime inside the exe file, that does not work the other way around . ..

What difficulty are you having running exe files on your PC?

DaveM121, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe

Png to Jpg converter

you could write a pretty simple php script to batch convert or just use imagemagik

Easy Rhino, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe

1. Looking to convert simple .batch to an .exe - Similar Threads - Looking convert simple

2. this is not the .exe file you are looking for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this is not the .exe file you are looking for: hi. I have win11 home edition on my pc and I've installed civilization 5 but it doesn't open the app and it errors: Dummy file: this is not the .exe file you are looking for. I checked my registry editor completely and everything is fine....
  3. How to batch convert images in Windows Photos

How to batch convert images in Windows Photos: HiI have 100+ photos in HEIC format and want to convert them to JPEG.Now I can open one picture in photos, click the meatball menu > save as and save it as JpegHowever I need to do this to 100+ files.How can I automate this?thanks...
  4. Convert Bat to exe?

Convert Bat to exe?: Is there a way to convert a batch file to exe but it is not detected as a trojan? Bat zu exe konvertieren?
  5. Looking for a simple, free network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a simple, free network tool: Hey guys; I am looking to map my local home network. My Optimum Altice router doesn't give me the info I want. I am looking for a free and simple tool that I can install locally to view the ip addresses and hostnames of each connected device. What do you recommend? Thanks...
  6. A simple batch file...?

A simple batch file...?: Hi, It's been a while since I delved into the depths of Windows - and long before Windows 10 - but I would like to write a batch file to copy files from a folder on my Windows 10 PC to 2 separate folders - one on an SD card and the other on an external hard drive (I have...
  7. Simple batch file driving me nuts

Simple batch file driving me nuts: All I want to do is check if a folder exists on a network share and if it does, copy a file to it. Should be a piece of cake. Here is my code: Code: @echo on set "newFile=Just a test file.txt" set "hostTarget=\\Kfwserver\HP_D\ShowkeyPlus Data\" if exists "%hostTarget%" copy...
  8. Converting .exe to .jar online

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting .exe to .jar online: I find it easier to run .jar than .exe on my computer but only ever find online .jar to .exe! If you know of an online .exe to .jar please put the link below! Thx! :)...
  9. Convert .exe1 to .exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Convert .exe1 to .exe: Hello, i downloaded program and its in .exe1 but i need .exe in file called READ ME is written "please convert from .exe1 to .exe before use, thanks" but i dont know how to do it, please help...
  10. Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor

Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor: comcast as of november is implementing a 1tb monthly cap(bs i know when the average broadband user uses at least 2tb monthly). i have looked at various monitors and they leave a lot not to like. all i want is something that sits in the systray and when i mouse-over the icon i...