Windows 10: Looking to locate main domain email

Discus and support Looking to locate main domain email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I find my main domain email after password changes? I keeps defaulting me to my prime alias (never knew I had one - or what is was.). MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobMSA, Mar 28, 2019.

1. RobMSA Win User

Looking to locate main domain email

How can I find my main domain email after password changes? I keeps defaulting me to my prime alias (never knew I had one - or what is was.). MS instructions send you in what seems to me loops. And once I get back to my main email, how do I undo the double identity verification ?

:)

RobMSA, Mar 28, 2019

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Having to delete some emails twice

Hi,

There is a possibility that this issue is related to email domain or server. For proper isolation, kindly verify the queries below:

• Which version of Outlook are you using?
    • Can you verify the email accounts or domains that are affected by this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to fix the issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Mar 28, 2019
  4. robos Win User

Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Looking to locate main domain email - Similar Threads - Looking locate main

2. How to stop location being looked at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop location being looked at?: It say's my location is being looked at, and the setting is being enforced by an administrator. It's a private computer and I am the admin, but it wont let me change the setting. There is a weird extension called yglsearch that is strange. I also can't upload a screenshot but...
  3. Reserved Domain Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reserved Domain Email: I removed my Email address from my Xbox account and replaced it with my son's so that he could keep the Gamer tag, now my Email address is deleted and when I try to access it I get the message that it is part of a "Reserved Domain", who can fix this, I have 25 years of my...
  4. Where are pictures located on former main partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are pictures located on former main partition?: Recently I installed an SSD and redownloaded Windows on it. Although I still have Windows on my hard drive, I do not know where I would find the pictures which under normal circumstances would easily be found in the "Pictures" folder. Where would I find the pictures in the...
  5. Odd email domains

in Browsers and Email
    Odd email domains: Lately, I have been receiving emails from .bar, .rest and .surf. Anyone have any idea from whence thse are coming and how to stop them? 148166
  6. domain and email blocked

in Browsers and Email
    domain and email blocked: Hi guys I have my company email address which for some reason last week stopped working (can't connect to the server) on this laptop. My computer guy was at at a loss as all the settings were correct as nothing had been changed. He suggested try thunderbird, which also times...
  7. domain and email blocked

in Windows 10 Support
    domain and email blocked: Hi guys I have my company email address which for some reason last week stopped working (can't connect to the server) on this laptop. My computer guy was at at a loss as all the settings were correct as nothing had been changed. He suggested try thunderbird, which also times...
  8. Adding Email to add on domain?

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Email to add on domain?: is it possible to make an email, via cpanel, to an add on domain. I have had a look but cannot see anything obvious. 105077
  9. Looking for new Email

in Browsers and Email
    Looking for new Email: Does anyone know of a "Free" Email account that will let me send files and videos between 100 and 300Mb in size? Gmail, Outlook, Gmx, Mail2, are all limiting me to files less than 75Mb. 102190
  10. Domain User losing libraries, "location not available"

in Windows 10 Support
    Domain User losing libraries, "location not available": Hi Ten Forums, User reported the issue via Skype after failing to open an excel spreadsheet from a network drive and moments later clarified their windows libraries (i.e. Downloads, Documents, ..) vanished. They recently have been moved onto a Windows 10 box from Windows...