Windows 10: Looking to replace a file but no clue where to get it from

Discus and support Looking to replace a file but no clue where to get it from in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently i was hit by a malware, and i think i cleared most of it up, scans with mcafee and malwarebytes are clear but say that intelaudioservice.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ike_739, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Ike_739 Win User

Looking to replace a file but no clue where to get it from

Recently i was hit by a malware, and i think i cleared most of it up, scans with mcafee and malwarebytes are clear but say that intelaudioservice.exe has an invalid certificate and have been changed and launch on startup, i want to be sure that its gone and i think replacing the suspicious file is the best way. i dont have any previous backups of the file. the file i need is IntelAudioService.exe. i have a dell Inspiron 5509. any help would be appreciated.

:)

Ike_739, Sep 8, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Looking for a File/Windows Explorer replacement

Hello @alan Milewczyk, welcome to tenforums! Looking to replace a file but no clue where to get it from :)

QTTabBar may be what you're looking for.

QTTabBar extends Explorer by tabs and extra folder views and so much more.

Highly customize-able, tons of features!

Mouse Hover for images:

Looking to replace a file but no clue where to get it from [​IMG]

Live Mouse Hover for audio and video:

Mouse Hover for many text files:
    (Notepad should read 'You can continue typing while hovering another file for info...') *Redface

You can also hover preview items from a parent folder drop down list, or by right clicking on a Tab:

With a simple tap of the period button on the Numerical Keypad, open a slideshow or audio/video Playlist in the current monitor or another fixed monitor:

You can also set 'Show Column Header Always' no matter the folder view:

These examples are from Windows 7 with MS Codec Pack for raw files, (.crw, .cr2, .tiff, etc.); I do have QTTabBar on W10 as well but not the Codec Pack. I'm sure it would work on W10 as well.
    I find this application indispensable! Might be worth your while to check it out.

Edwin, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Replacing volsnap.sys file

Hello,

Some of the changes that needs to be made on a computer needs permission. With this, we suggest
    logging in to your PC using an administrator account before replacing the
    volsnap.sys. You can check the methods in this
    article
    to know more about administrator accounts. The information provided on that link can be applied in Windows 10.

Please take note that the file you are trying to replace is a Windows driver, therefore we also recommend
    backing up your files before proceeding. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Start​button.
    • Select Settings then
      Update & security.
    • Select Backup then Add a drive
      and choose an external drive or a network location for your backups.

Looking to replace a file but no clue where to get it from 15376_en_3.png

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Looking to replace a file but no clue where to get it from - Similar Threads - Looking replace file

2. where to get replacement dongle for microsoft wireless keyboard 3050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to get replacement dongle for microsoft wireless keyboard 3050: the title pretty much says it all but i found a microsoft wireless keyboard 3050 in my house somewhere and it looks nice but a problem i have is i don't have the dongle for it is it possible to buy a replacement one or do i have to throw out the keyboardim not sure what...
  3. where and how to get replacement win key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where and how to get replacement win key: dead SSD had windows and all supporting software and key number. unit was build by fry's . store is now closed. I know replacement SSD. the for the painful part. how much is replacement key, should i just go to the Bata Win 11 misty...
  4. looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer: some of my apps require flash player since Adobe Flash is no longer, I need to find a replacement. Some of apps are not working, I even tried to run using Chrome same Results Nothing Any Help would be Great. I have Windows 10 , and using Microsoft Edge...
  5. where to get these files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    where to get these files?: does anyone know where to get the latest version of these files here..... my old ones are corrupt so i want to manually change them. watchdog.sys nvlddmkm.sys dxgmms2.sys...
  6. No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

in Windows 10 Support
    No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug: I was inside a thread and witnessed something strange inside Firefox. User MeandMyComputer's name refuses to self-quarantine. (See how it's sneaking out?) [img] I use a dark theme if FF so don't sweat that. The new Edge and Chrome both do this -- [img] -- which is...
  7. where to look

where to look: The code below only produces: see screenshot: doesn't list records. what am I doing wrong? <html><head> <style> @page { size 8.5in 11in; margin: 2cm } div.page { page-break-after: always } </style> </head><body><center> <div class="page"> <?php error_reporting(E_ALL ^...
  8. Looking for system restore replacement

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Looking for system restore replacement: I am using Win 10 V 1809 and am having system restore point issues. I can create a restore point but not revert to any available. I've tried the boot safe mode - disable defender and still get unsucessful restore. [ATTACH] I've tried alternative called restorerx...
  9. Looking for a File/Windows Explorer replacement

Looking for a File/Windows Explorer replacement: I've been around since Windows 3.1 days and used the standard file/windows explorer, but getting frustrated by the limitations in Windows 10. Right now I have a mixed network, mainly Windows 7 Ultimate PCs plus a Windows 10 Home Laptop, plus a Linux Mint and a Linux based...
  10. Looking for a Hiren's BootCD replacement

Looking for a Hiren's BootCD replacement: Hello guys. I have used Hiren's BootCD a lot in the past. Great tool but I feel is quite outdated now. So, I am asking if anyone know any replacement for it. Of course if would be best if: + It is free. + It is not illegal. + It can be ran from cd/usb stick. + Runs...