Windows 10: Looks like 10152 is now being prepped.

Discus and support Looks like 10152 is now being prepped. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; MS vNext on Twitter: (note, these are not leaked or available anywhere, so don't ask about them or assume you can download them somewhere, you can't as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mystere, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Mystere Win User

Looks like 10152 is now being prepped.

MS vNext on Twitter: (note, these are not leaked or available anywhere, so don't ask about them or assume you can download them somewhere, you can't as of right now)

Looks like 10152 is now being prepped. [​IMG]

:)

Mystere, Jun 20, 2015

2. Changed Music Folder Location So Now It Looks Like My Hard Drive

So I have two drives SSD and a hard drive, all of my default apps like pictures, download, music, etc. are on my SSD. I tried changing the location of the music folder to D:\ and now it looks like this

I tried changing it back to the default location but this prompt showed up

I don't know how to fix this, please help

DanielT172, Jun 20, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Changed Music Folder Location So Now It Looks Like My Hard Drive

Hi Daniel, just checking in, is your problem resolved or do you require further assistance . . .

DaveM121, Jun 20, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Jun 20, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    I moved from 10130 to Windows 7 in order to stake my claim and I am wondering if I could return when this build is released or wait because of the get Windows 10 app. Don't want to confuse the poor thing.

swarfega, Jun 20, 2015
  6. Winuser Win User
    If 10147 is an example of what to expect then bring it on. For me build 10130 was so full of bugs it was very disappointing. I wonder if we'll be able to upgrade from 10147 or not? I had so many problem with 10130 I went back to Windows 8.1.1 on my SSD and upgraded to build 10147 on my HDD.

Winuser, Jun 20, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Oh lord,... time to set up a dual boot with 10130 and Win8.1 as primary.. *Smile

BunnyJ, Jun 21, 2015
  8. Gary Win User

I went back from 147 to 130. I am not having problems with it.

9. BunnyJ New Member
    Good deal.. I just find that the start menu can be buggy and the shutdown has an error but that's fixed in build 10147.

BunnyJ, Jun 21, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    Yeah!

I have my doubts but I'm ready anyway!

Edwin, Jun 21, 2015
  11. abcxvs Win User
    Yes. You'll be able to upgrade 10147. Here's the catch. You'll have use an ISO to upgrade. You can't do it through WU. Reason... There's a major UI bug when u try to select which ring u want in settings. It's stuck on slow try to select fast it goes back to slow. Tried import of flighting keys from 10130 and same result. Can't switch.

And yes. Expect 1015x this week as they need to start creating branch for RTM and prepping it. RTM should be around end of this month (grain of salt) because OEMs need time to start prepping machines and getting ready as well. WZor should leak RTM soon *Biggrin

abcxvs, Jun 21, 2015
  12. Mystere Win User
    This is not a bug, I have no problem in 10147 setting fast, and it stays there. This is most likely an upgrade issue. I did a clean install, and no problems.

Mystere, Jun 21, 2015
  13. abcxvs Win User

Lucky you... Strange cause I did a clean install and I have that issue...
    Maybe if you did me a favor bro and passed the following registry keys to me from 10147 *Smile
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability
    &
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability

I'm sure that'll help out. These keys have a major impact of how flighting responds in builds

abcxvs, Jun 21, 2015
  14. Mystere Win User
    There are at least one entry there that looks unique to me.. FlightingOwnerGUID. Probably not a good idea to just replace them with someone elses GUID.

Mystere, Jun 21, 2015
  15. abcxvs Win User
    I have backups of my keys in case anything goes wrong *Smile

abcxvs, Jun 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Looks like 10152 is now being prepped. - Similar Threads - Looks 10152 being

2. what does the shortcut key look like no one is being helpful?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does the shortcut key look like no one is being helpful?: help me plssssss now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-shortcut-key-look-like-no-one-is/11e6cce7-8e97-4e75-bbcb-2b44f7ae6d90
  3. what does the shortcut key look like no one is being helpful?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does the shortcut key look like no one is being helpful?: help me plssssss now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-shortcut-key-look-like-no-one-is/11e6cce7-8e97-4e75-bbcb-2b44f7ae6d90
  4. It looks like I am being hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    It looks like I am being hacked.: Yesterday, my computer was locked,and I was alerted to call technical support - microsoft. I was involved in lengthycommunication with a technician. They assured me I was getting lifelong protection. I was told to make two bank checks that were scanned to them. Now, I am now...
  5. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  6. Why is this looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is this looking like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArchMD96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhf4nm/why_is_this_looking_like_this/
  7. Are "jump lists" meant to look like this now?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are "jump lists" meant to look like this now?: I use jump lists, when you swipe up from an app on the taskbar, or right-click it.. Recently I have noticed they now tower up to the top of the screen - is this by design or have I done something? [IMG]...
  8. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...
  9. Activation and sys prep

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation and sys prep: I am creating a Windows 10 64 bit LTSB 2016 image and I am going to do a copy profile. I want my default profile to have a customized Start menu. With personal folder, file explorer, etc on the left side. So I activated it. When I run copy profile (sys prep) do I need to...
  10. New build of Windows 10 Mobile is being prepped for release

in Windows 10 News
    New build of Windows 10 Mobile is being prepped for release: We are almost a week into the launch of Windows 10 and Microsoft's Gabe Aul, freshly appointed VP of WDG Engineering Systems, is already dropping hints at a new build of Windows 10 Mobile. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date